Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Announcements > Community updates
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Admin

User channel on YouTube
Default Help us stop torrents and file shares!

We hereby give everyone permission to have our tutorial, exposure and lesson videos deleted from any torrent and public file sharing environment. Indeed, you are an authorized representative now.

Usually torrent and file sharing websites have a DMCA e-mail address to send copyright complaints to. Copy and paste the following message, fill in the missing (underlined) text and send the e-mail to the desired service:

--------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:

1. I am the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder for the 'trick name' video, published at http://magiciansthegathering.com/ .

2. These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s):
link(s) of the torrent/file share page;

3. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;

4. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;

5. I may be contacted by the following methods: personal address: your address (don't worry, it is safe), optionally "phone number:".

The exclusive rights holder can be contacted by the following method: company: DarkSleightZ (It's eS productions), address: Bergselaan 330B, 3038CN Rotterdam, The Netherlands, phone number: +31(0)625102778;

I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.

Regards,

Your Legal Name
Representative of Magicians: The Gathering & DarkSleightZ (It's eS productions)
--------------------

Example:
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:

1. I am the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder for the 'As Predicted By Sid' exposure video, published at http://magiciansthegathering.com/.

2. These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s):
http://whateversharing.com/1234567890;
http://whateversharing.com/0987654321;

3. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;

4. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;

5. I may be contacted by the following methods: personal address: Abcadijk 12, 3456AB Schiedam, The Netherlands.

The exclusive rights holder can be contacted by the following method: company: DarkSleightZ (It's eS productions), address: Bergselaan 330B, 3038CN Rotterdam, The Netherlands, phone number: +31(0)625102778;

I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.

Regards,

Richard Scholtens
Representative of Magicians: The Gathering & DarkSleightZ (It's eS productions)
Whenever you send out the e-mail, please send us a copy using the contact form. This way we can keep an eye out on the situation.

Thank you for your help and for keeping the art alive!
Closed Thread