Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Theatre > On Stage
Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
Henry Watt

Default Charlotte Pendragon's 'Wonderful' Wonderball Routine!

Hello, I am new to Magicians Gathering. I begin my first post with a compliment to one of magic's finest ladies - Charlotte Pendragon. We all know her performances as physical grand illusionist is second to none; but what we ( or at least I didn't know) know about her, is that her talents also include creating stage magic and performing it very well. I once saw The Pendragons perform in Pennsylvania at a theater back in the late 90s. I was surprised to see the Charlotte Pendragon performing an excellent strait jacket as well as a mentalism routine. Her work was excellent then, and she continues to excel today as proven by her recent work with her new floating ball and her improvements on the Sands of Egypt.

What I love about Charlotte Pendragon's floating ball, which she refers to as the Wonderball is she moves with the ball. She describes her inspiration being from the dancing cane. When I saw her performance of the Wonderball I agree. Charlotte moves with the same incredible grace she performs her illusions. Her treatment of her floating ball is no different. I especially got a real kick out of her tossing the ball up in the air to demonstrate, "look no strings attached".

I spoke to one person who made a purchase of the Wonderball and he said the Wonderball is amazingly easy load up to perform, unlike similar products. In other words he isn't afraid of the strings.

I like it!

Henry Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:21 AM   #2
Fin

User channel on YouTube

There are some cool moves here that I.T. users could learn something from. Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charlotte pendragon, illusions, magic, wonder ball 2.0, wonderball