Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #31
Kieran Oloughlin

Okay thanks guys, tommorow is the day.
Yeah I just go for it, but one thing anyone close to this girl knows about her is that she is a very phsycially affectiant person, she hugs all her good friends, but only holds hand and kisses her boyfriend. SO I dont think in the future I will have any trouble hugging her if I feel like it. SO pumped for tommorow. And when we kissed the other day, it happened so fast I had no idea what happened, and I mean seriously I wasnt expecting it al alll....I WAS WEARING A JUDO GI AND UGG BOATS!....super classy....
Thankyou guys for your help on this, it is much appreciated, Im pretty sure you guys dont want to know about my realthinship problems and try to explain to me to kiss...unless you do....then you do. I would ask my close friends not my online buddies, but none of my firends, zilch, zero have experience in this, except her and I cant really ask my date for dating advice. ...actually now that I think about it I know two people with experience, one of them is one of my life long friends who does judo with me (we started togther) he and his gf have been going out for 4 months, and seem perfect for each other, I might ask him for some tips tonight. and my other friend who has had expereince is.....a high school drop out, who thinks hes a complete gansta, abuses his friends, cant keep a girl firend, and has had 9 this year and each he has made hepas of stautes on facebook about saying how he loves her then they have a fight and breakup and a week later his got another....so you can see why I dont ask him...
Anyway I will shut up now,
shall I tell you guys how everything goes tommorow, or dont you want to know?
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote