Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Announcements > Introduce yourself
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
PianothShaveck

User channel on YouTube
Okay Hello!

Hi! I'm Pianoth and I'm from Italy. I love performing almost any type of magic, but I prefer card magic. However, I don't like make videos of myself because I'm only 14 and I only perform magic in front of people that I know. I'm here because I love Mark's tricks, I love watching magic and I'm quite good figuring out tricks (don't worry because I hate spoiling them and I hate people that does that). I started about 2-3 years ago by watching some Albert's videos (just for something like the dribble and the DL ). I bought lots of DVDs and Books like Herb Zarrow on the Zarrow shuffle, Alex Pandrea on the Brick Pass, Any Signed Card to Any Spectators Wallet, Dave Forrest's Star, Mathieu Bich Torn and Restored (Probably my favourite DVD), and Juan Tamariz's Sonata (english version), Expert at the Card Table and many others that I don't remember Anyway, I also watched MILLIONS of magic tricks of any type, even David Copperfield (and I figured out several tricks that I watched from him), David Blaine (over 15 hours of videos), obviosely all Mark's videos (and I figured out just a few of them, like 9 or 10 but I didn't count them so I actually don't know ), other videos from famous magicians (for example Lance Burton, Penn and Teller, Criss Angel…), lots of random videos like winners from contests or pretty much everything, lots of trailers from ellusionist, T11 and some others, and so on (Sorry for the length of this annoying post ). I also like flourishing and I have the Anaconda DVD, The system from Dan and Dave and Jerry Cestcowski's (Not sure if it is wrote correctly) The Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes but I'm not an expert, I just like fluorishing because it is pretty cool . I love vanishing tricks of any type, I'm not good at Cups and Balls and… I don't know what else to say.

P.S. Sorry for the bad english, I'm not really good
P.P.S Ignore COMPLETELY my youtube account, it sucks, I'm not kidding, I will delete all the videos from there .
PianothShaveck is offline   Reply With Quote