Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
TommySteal
Tom

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0o9 View Post
@Mark: well, they ARE called gaffed jokers, so if they don't hold anything... that kinda kill the point...

on second thought, may be Mark is on to something, may be the card being on the guy's wings would be more original( and makes more sense, there isn't really a reason for a bone guy to hold a card...)
Explain what you mean when you say there isn't really a reason to have a bone guy holding a card. Why would it make more sense to have a card in his wings? Cards are usually held in a hand aren't they? Or if it's the skeleton that's odd..? What does a skeleton have to do with playing cards anyway? I know it's the design, but just thought I'd throw this in.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13zeTheDay View Post
My point is that though it's there in a sliver, whether or not it's anatomically correct (though I still believe that it currently isn't), it looks better with a bigger black hole for the eyes. Even just compare it to the joker head next to it.

Other than that, though, I am excited to see the final result! i already donated for 2 decks
I agree with you on the court card design. Maybe the eye is in the correct postion, but the design isn't aestetically pleasing. If it was possible his head should swivel round to 45 degree angle so you get a glimpse of the other eye too.
TommySteal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brimstone, card, custom, deck, poker