Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

quick question, how much will you be selling them at? and will you be ordering them from USPCC as a normal t11 deck would be( they always use some sort of reserved card stock or something) or as a normal custom deck would be?

now to talk about the fun stuffs

hmmm, i would originally suggest a simple bone man with devil wingsfor the jokers, but now that i think about it, seems like that is too simple( and over done) for a newly released deck that strive for uniqueness, have you thought about NOT modelling the jokers after humanoid demons( walking on 2 legs, having 2 arms, a head, all attached to a torso in the middle)? i think a fierce looking monster with the reveal card inside it's mouth will be quite original( well, if you're not comparing it the the Anne Stokes or the England Alchemy decks).
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
RWKercheval

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0o9 View Post
quick question, how much will you be selling them at? and will you be ordering them from USPCC as a normal t11 deck would be( they always use some sort of reserved card stock or something) or as a normal custom deck would be?
MSRP will be $8.99 USD, but anyone buying in bulk can sell them for whatever they like. My estimates so far have put me at only having 300 decks AFTER I am finished with Kickstarter. They'll be sold in bricks of 25 decks after that at $125 USD. The only way to guarantee a deck or uncut sheet is to pledge to at least $5 to kickstarter.

As for the joker ideas, I've been tossing around a few of those already!

Thanks for the comments and responses everyone.

- Russell
RWKercheval is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brimstone, card, custom, deck, poker