Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > The Store
Notices

Old 04-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
Admin

User channel on YouTube
Product 'Mystery Sessions' by DarkSleightZ (explanations)

'Mystery Sessions' by DarkSleightZ

If you aren't a member yet, register for free and get active in the forums to get special discounts.
In case PayPal and its payment methods are no option for you, you may want to have a look at our alternative payment options.

If you are looking for card magic to put in your working repertoire, look no further. 'Mystery Sessions' are monthly card trick videos with explanations of true workers, each month providing you with another trick or sleight with additional variations which cannot be found in any of our other products, let alone anywhere else. Perfect for magicians who are not looking for any specific kind of tricks, but even those who are can easily purchase individual issues as well.

Season One12 issues$60.00 $52.50Add to cart
Season One - First Half6 issues$30.00 $27.50Add to cart
Season One - Second Half6 issues$30.00 $27.50Add to cart
In case PayPal and its payment methods are no option for you, you may want to have a look at our alternative payment options.

Update January 31st, 2015
The first episode has been released! It will be for sale as individual episode in about a week or two. As soon as that happens, all prices (including the ones of the subscriptions) will be permanently raised so that the long wait was worth while a bit more, besides the free Skype session opportunities.

If you aren't a member yet, register for free and get active in the forums to get special discounts.

Copyright ©2015 DarkSleightZ - It's eS productions. All Rights Reserved.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
TheMisdirectingHand
David Nguyen

User channel on YouTube

Twelve month...

All of...

???

•People who talk and never do: The Lower Class

•People who talk and do at the same time: The Middle Class

•People who do before they ever talk: The Upper Class

A real man does not need to talk. We are the upper class."

-Joseph Lau
TheMisdirectingHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

read the fine prints man
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
Mark

User channel on YouTube

If you would subscribe now, those two are exactly the same, indeed. However, when we have two or more sessions released, the Twelve-Month Subscription doesn't include the first sessions while the Season One - Full Season (former All of) does.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:33 AM   #5
Fin

User channel on YouTube

And in the event that the Mayans are correct and a giant monster is going to eat us all on December 21st...... Will I get a refund? (Obviously I'll survive due to my connections in the CIA)
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #6
Mark

User channel on YouTube

You can always legally claim a refund. The CIA sure has some people who studied law that could help you out with that.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

i love how the emoticons on the web expresses what we want to say so well, too bad i don't use them that often
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #8
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

Am I still able to buy them one at a time separately upon release? I know it'll be more expensive but I may have trouble paying one bigger payment. Besides, buying separately will support DSZ even more!
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #9
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travmang View Post
Am I still able to buy them one at a time separately upon release? I know it'll be more expensive but I may have trouble paying one bigger payment. Besides, buying separately will support DSZ even more!
As said in the description:
"Perfect for magicians who are not looking for specific kinds of tricks, but even those who are can easily purchase individual issues as well."
Old 05-06-2012, 04:57 AM   #10
The_Logical_Magician

User channel on YouTube

Hey mark, when's this starting, or has it already started?

And also, in the event that the mystery sessions already start being made, can I get all of year one later and yet still see the intial sessions?

Thanks in advance and my regards on this super cool idea.
The_Logical_Magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #11
Mark

User channel on YouTube

It will start as soon as I get a chance to film them. We're actually getting a new central heating system and the current one is making a lot of noise currently, so it's impossible to shoot anything with decent audio at the moment. (However, those who got a subscription already did get something to make up for this delay.)

However, could you please explain what you meant with your question? Especially the "yet still see the intial sessions" part because I think I understood the rest.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #12
The_Logical_Magician

User channel on YouTube

I mean: can I get the "season one" subscription even after the beginning of the mystery sessions and thus see the initial sessions I missed?

Thanks again in advance and sorry for my ambiguous use of the english language.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #13
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Sure! That's exactly what makes it a full season, having all of the sessions included.

We are now scratching the Twelve-Month Subscription as it only seems to cause confusion and isn't needed anyways.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #14
ouncesmusic

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
... (However, those who got a subscription already did get something to make up for this delay.)...
I checked my e-mail, didn't see anything, have I missed this?

"No pressure, no diamonds."
Thomas Carlyle. Philosopher, 1795-1881

"I believe that true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity."
Charles Xavier
ouncesmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #15
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouncesmusic View Post
I checked my e-mail, didn't see anything, have I missed this?
You did. We definitely sent you an e-mail too, to the e-mail address you used for the payment.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
Wyattsb

User channel on YouTube

Did this end up happening? I would be quite interested if it did.
Wyattsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #17
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyattsb View Post
Did this end up happening? I would be quite interested if it did.
Not anytime soon, but it definitely will. The studio is almost fully rebuilt (we are only waiting for some custom curtains to be made and delivered, the rest is all set up since this very weekend. For those who missed it, we were forced to move which was the reason for this rather long delay). When the studio is done, that's also when the DVDs will be finished. Some 'Mystery Sessions' will be filmed and edited in the meantime as they don't take as much time to produce.

Also, the combination plans have changed (not their prices, don't worry). As we have no idea how long the series will run for (although we do have a minimum of 18 episodes now), we offer full season and half season plans. Should be less confusing too.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:49 AM   #18
The_Logical_Magician

User channel on YouTube

I don't know about other people, but I'd like to know at what stage this project is.
I mean the entire thing started almost one year ago and the last post from Mark dates from september and he said that "it should start fairly soon"... It's been almost half a year since then.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #19
Wyattsb

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Logical_Magician View Post
I don't know about other people, but I'd like to know at what stage this project is.
I mean the entire thing started almost one year ago and the last post from Mark dates from september and he said that "it should start fairly soon"... It's been almost half a year since then.
Mark Has a hell of a lot of stuff going on, two things that are holding this back is rebuilding/building a couple of websites. And having his computer repaired. It will happen though.
Wyattsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #20
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I have to add and slightly correct that when the computer is repaired and able to handle video material again (which is the main issue it has and we are having due to that), the first Mystery Session is on top of the list along with the DVD's. The reason why I'm working on websites now is because that's like the only thing I can do, with or without the main computer.

Also, if you have purchased them, feel free to add me to Skype or send a PM of when you are able to video chat (no Skype required) so I could already show you some of the things you will be getting in the sessions That is how it works with all other pre-orders as well.