Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 12-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube

That's the same as saying you can't talk bad about someone like Sarah Palin as long as she doesn't know about it or maybe someone like De'vo which is a huge topic in the flourish community thanks to his attitude. A hundred of people took part in that and thousands took part in posting bad things on Sarah Palin so I guess the answer to your question is: a lot. Is it wrong? Not when it's based on facts, and definitely not when the person in question (in this case you) has been confronted with these personally before anything was posted and has denied it.

I think it's more appropriate in a public forum than actually behind anyone's back. This way you can give feedback and your own side of the story instead of everything coming from one side only.

The main post includes very well grounded facts to warn others. It's not about you but about this kind of behavior like Richard and MeandmagiC say. You are just the authority in this case. Richard could have written about a small YouTuber that would behave like you but then no person could take that serious.

And I really remember some posts of you talking bad about me behind my back. I may as well have a full thread like that from MVD saved on my back-ups in which you certainly took part too. That is the past, this is now but never is not the correct word in this case.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote