Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 12-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Actually, this thread gave you new magic fans and I'm pretty sure no one unsubscribed to you. I know for a fact that dougall360 and some others subscribed to you just because of this. It's up to people themselves to decide to like you for your magic or to dislike you for your attitude.

And the more people get to read this thread, the less you will have to deal with people getting upset over you removing their comments because they know about it already.

I don't think it's anyone's fault you react like this. I do think people should know about it though. So yes, I approve this message.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
kammagic
Banned

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Actually, this thread gave you new magic fans and I'm pretty sure no one unsubscribed to you. I know for a fact that dougall360 and some others subscribed to you just because of this. It's up to people themselves to decide to like you for your magic or to dislike you for your attitude.

And the more people get to read this thread, the less you will have to deal with people getting upset over you removing their comments because they know about it already.

I don't think it's anyone's fault you react like this. I do think people should know about it though. So yes, I approve this message.
Only a handful of people think I have a bad attitude. Those who have met me know that I don't. The people who think I have a bad attitude have all had their comment removed for one reason or another and they didn't like it so now I'm labeled as not able to take criticism and having a bad attitude. that doesn't even make sense.

But I do think it funny that when people criticize my work and then they get all bent out of shape when I criticize their comment.
What? Can't handle criticism?
kammagic is offline   Reply With Quote