Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2012, 01:16 AM   #37
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I actually never took time to say Jonathan did not keep his promise of deleting the video trashing this board as soon as this thread wouldn't show up in search engines anymore. He has been asked about this multiple times but did not take any further actions. Go figure. For that, we put his full name back in this thread.

I actually thought of a way to sum up the situation for those who are fairly new and don't feel like reading eight long pages. Essentially, Richard (a certified communication expert) criticized Jonathan for lacking online communication skills. Jonathan then joined to say that because he has been a magician for a very long time, longer than any of us, he knows how to communicate online in a proper manner, basically saying "I'm a clown so I know how to give someone a surgery. You're a doctor? Well, I've been a clown for decades so I know much better how to do it". Obviously, we disagreed.

Anyhow, the thing I really wanted to announce and make this post for is to let you know that we have planned to make a video on Jonathan's magic: whether it's good or not and why it is and isn't. This is of public interest (although due to the magic secrets involved it won't be available for free) because Jonathan sells his takes on tricks and makes quite a lot of magicians and beginners believe his takes on magic are proper ones.

It won't be all negative, don't worry, because as you know we do applaud him as a magic performer as said many times in this thread. It'd be an in-depth review on what he does though.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote