Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Playing Cards
Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #41
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiTaylor View Post
Wow! Unfortunately I cannot say that there is only 1 of each deck in this video however you can still see it if you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd7VgN3FZIE
Nice. I have one question though, and I always wonder about this because whoever I know who owns a Karnival Dose deck owns at least 4 of them. So my question is: why so many Dose decks? Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Silver View Post
@Mark-those 1800 series are my favs. Not for performance, but creating atmosphere around a effect. Nice collection
Thanks. And yeah, I used to use the 1800 series a lot for predictions, usually in combination with a very old book which I use for book tests. Fun routine, neat and consistent patter, great atmosphere and getting great reactions, but I couldn't think of any other purposes for those decks that would work for me.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #42
BenjiTaylor

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Nice. I have one question though, and I always wonder about this because whoever I know who owns a Karnival Dose deck owns at least 4 of them. So my question is: why so many Dose decks? Just wondering.
Hehe, At a little convention I went too, right at the end they were selling 6 for £7.00 and I just so happened to have £7.00 so I thought, you know why not.
BenjiTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:06 AM   #43
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

jesus you guys. I only have 4 decks. and two of them are streamlines.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:48 AM   #44
Leroy

iv given up my goose chase, I only buy bikes now and thats the way is gonna be until Im rich and ccan spoil myself congrats to all that own amazing decks
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:06 AM   #45
therippedtormentor

im not a collector but if i go chill at a magic shop with friends i might pick up a cool deck here and there.if they happen to have a d&d deck in stock then i will buy it although that only happened once.i practice with the all over back design bee decks and i save the good decks for performances

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

thats really all u need
therippedtormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #46
jimmydarrell2000

I have a set of Randy White Smokey Mountain Texas Hold'em unopened playing cards. and a set of opened Bicycle Poker Jumbo Index 88 opened playing cards missing the Jokers. Does anyone know if they are worth anything other than to play with? Both sets are from the early 70's
jimmydarrell2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #47
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydarrell2000 View Post
I have a set of Randy White Smokey Mountain Texas Hold'em unopened playing cards. and a set of opened Bicycle Poker Jumbo Index 88 opened playing cards missing the Jokers. Does anyone know if they are worth anything other than to play with? Both sets are from the early 70's
The Bicycles with missing jokers wouldn't be worth much, even though they are somewhat vintage (unopened they would've been worth quite something). As for the Smoky Mountain Randy White's, I think these may be worth a bit, not too much but still something because it's hard to find them on Google but there is a low demand.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #48
Randy
Hobby Magician

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydarrell2000 View Post
I have a set of Randy White Smokey Mountain Texas Hold'em unopened playing cards.
Ha i want those cards where can i get them?

Tags
card, collecting, playing