Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
WTFBlackMagic

User channel on YouTube

time for my input.

all previous mistakes have been corrected. therefore I request you remove this forum. an for benji Taylor

you invade my privacy via exposing my PRIVATE messages. here is a quote from the YouTube community Guide lines

"There is zero tolerance of predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube."

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

also the reason it's called contest #1 is because its a new start
WTFBlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFBlackMagic View Post
time for my input.

all previous mistakes have been corrected. therefore I request you remove this forum. an for benji Taylor

you invade my privacy via exposing my PRIVATE messages. here is a quote from the YouTube community Guide lines

"There is zero tolerance of predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube."

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

also the reason it's called contest #1 is because its a new start
There was no predatory behaviour, there was no stalking, there were no threats, there was no harassment (revealing the truth isn't harassment, even supported by tort law), and there was no invasion of privacy (such as secretly searching for your personal information).

Quoting private messages is not invasion of privacy when it is used for criticism or reviews (no that your messages qualify for creative works under copyright law). We were criticizing your bad actions and the only way we can do that is to know the truth. Voila! There we have it.

On the other hand, you have not specified that the conversation you held through private messages be kept personal between only you and Benji. Your lack of such a statement automatically makes you lose your claim on the invasion of privacy, as it was your own free will to share it with Benji, and thus, to the world. Benji had no obligation to keep it only to himself. Of course, this is assuming that you did not claim that, which you most likely haven't

I've got nothing against you personally, but what you did was wrong. I don't know how you have corrected all your mistakes, as you claim. Mind expanding on that?