Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Theatre > On Stage
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
Johnny Silver

Donor Score: 100
User channel on YouTube

This was not the best footage of the night. Music and lighting ruined most of the really good clips. Also the very best reactions I didnt even get on recording because Im paid to perform, not tape myself,hehe. Anyway, I was chewing gum, which is a no no,but with loud music you have to talk real close to people and Id rather be chewing gum than have bad breath Awesome night overall,they loved everything, got booked by a wedding planner, and the owner of the place said they want to dedicate a whole night to my show in the future. Notice how the people refer to me specifically by my name. I dont know any of these people, I live over a hour from here, but throughout the night they keep returning for more. The fact they call me by my name is really cool, it shows they care about what im doing. Great pay, and made alot of tips (which I never ask for).

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

ya, thats what happened to most of the clips... I just wanted to get something posted
Johnny Silver is offline   Reply With Quote