Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube

George, I decided to have a look at your Facebook activity, and it bothers me (and hopefully everyone else) to the max. The following part, taken from the most recent public activity, is one of the reasons why:
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Waldman
I am the BIGGEST fan, lover, helper, supporter, and respecter of female magicians like you that you will EVER know or meet. It has been a dream of mine for 24 1/2 years to meet, fall in love with, lose my virginity to, and marry a professional female magician, in that order.
This is no way to talk to anyone really, and especially not to a young lady. Since it was totally irrelevant for the topic and context, it is obvious you are absolutely serious about it too, else you could've actually been joking around (if only you were).

It's really obvious why so many girls have been fearing you. It is one thing to actually think such things as a 41 years old guy, but it's a whole different thing to say such things out loud... and in public. I can only imagine what the private messages would be like, even though I'd rather not. Although the compliments you have been giving girls may be respectful, it should have stopped right there and not change into something disturbing like the quote.

But yeah, this is not just from a moral point of view, but there are also legal issues that come along. A big part of the girls you talk to are underage, and stalking isn't appreciated by law either. Things could really get out of hand for you if you would continue your communication like that, and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't yet, seeing for how long you have been doing this.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote