Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 11-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
Gnarlycardz

Warning Look Out For George Waldman (TheMatrix72370)

Here is the link to the original thread: http://www.magiciansthegathering.com...read.php?t=509

I strongly suggest you take a look at Mark's post regarding Matrix's facebook post.

But this has got to be put out there for all to see.

This person has a channel on youtube, which is "dedicated to female magicians". At first I thought nothing of it, then I started noticing him commenting on many videos of young girls. Now since this is the internet, we all assume this guy Is one thing.... But the comments he makes further proves why in this case, there is no need to assume, but actually say for real, this guy is messed up.

Ive seen many comments of him saying that a girl should show off their pretty face and bare legs. Example in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviieEhv1G8

*It is found as one of the replies to the username sandra8102

Here is another video where you can see his comment toward a young girl : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QNNR...el_video_title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix72370
Very basic beginner trick, but performed and presented beautifully, just like your beautiful legs.

Another thing to be noted, is the fact that he has sent prizes to girls. Prizes meaning packages of playing cards. Very strange. Heres one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviieEhv1G8

Azukinimagician has also received a package from his as well, and she can confirm it.

All I want to do is let people know that the internet is a big place, full of different people.

This one is very shocking : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsoB5...el_video_title
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix72370
Welcome back, Leila! Hopefully, you'll start uploading magic videos again soon. I hope you find your voice soon. You've got legs, and you know how to use them. Your legs are so hot and sexy, I can stare at them all day long.
Gnarlycardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:13 AM   #2
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

Old 11-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
Fin

User channel on YouTube

The quotes are a bit creepy but I've seen much worse. But really is giving out links to the guy's vids a good idea? The more "views" he gets the more he's likely to carry on..
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:51 AM   #4
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

^ ll Fin

[fistpump]
Old 11-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I suggest every female magician who has been in contact with him to flag him through http://www.youtube.com/safety_help.
And if you know any of them, please let them know too. It is fairly unknown to YouTube users that you can flag whole channels.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:28 AM   #6
Gnarlycardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin View Post
The quotes are a bit creepy but I've seen much worse. But really is giving out links to the guy's vids a good idea? The more "views" he gets the more he's likely to carry on..

-Nonetheless, any young female magician who takes part on youtube should be aware. Even if this creep does get more "views and is more likely to carry on" just means that he will keep doing the same thing with his commenting, and maybe even get worse
Old 11-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
Azukinimagician
Azukinimagician

User channel on YouTube

I did report him a while ago. I used Mark's URL to do that...
Didn't get a reply or anything back...
Azukinimagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
Gnarlycardz

Also I have just found another SHOCKING comment by this guy. Its old, but its still the same weird person.

I have copy and pasted this comment from the video in this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxdbzs3Djwo

"Found it and commented on it. I admit that I wrote that they were hot and sexy, but you conveniently left out the part where I wished they were both over the age of 18. Why? Oh, that's right, so you can justify your own attacks on me. While I have a vivid and active fantasy life, I'm content to leave them as just that, fantasies. The sex fantasies I have that you DON'T know about are infinitely more perverted and disgusting than you could ever imagine."

TheMatrix72370 1 year ago
Old 11-26-2011, 11:43 PM   #9
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

he seriously said that... i mean... just about every teenage boy THINK like that... but to actually said that... and i don't think he's still a teen...
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
Gnarlycardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0o9 View Post
he seriously said that... i mean... just about every teenage boy THINK like that... but to actually said that... and i don't think he's still a teen...
Thats because Hes not a teen, hes middle aged. He is 40
Old 11-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #11
BenjiTaylor

User channel on YouTube

The fact that they are giving out there address's to him for him to supposedly send out prizes is the most worrying thing.
BenjiTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #12
ItsMagicITellYou
~Z~

User channel on YouTube

soo, this guy seemed pretty harmless in the beginning, but his comments on my videos got progressively more disturbing. the last 2 were ridiculously innapropriate, and i had to delete them because i have family members that go on my channel and i didnt want to put myself in a compromising position :/ he also continuously harassed me for my address, which i refused to give him. I'm just worried for the younger ones that dont know any better.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:35 PM   #13
Gnarlycardz

Default Shocking

Also I have just found another SHOCKING comment by this guy. Its old, but its still the same weird person.

I have copy and pasted this comment from the video in this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxdbzs3Djwo

"Found it and commented on it. I admit that I wrote that they were hot and sexy, but you conveniently left out the part where I wished they were both over the age of 18. Why? Oh, that's right, so you can justify your own attacks on me. While I have a vivid and active fantasy life, I'm content to leave them as just that, fantasies. The sex fantasies I have that you DON'T know about are infinitely more perverted and disgusting than you could ever imagine."

TheMatrix72370 1 year ago
Old 11-28-2011, 12:23 AM   #14
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

why do you keep posting that gnarly? it's like you're spamming for posts...
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:43 AM   #15
Gnarlycardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0o9 View Post
why do you keep posting that gnarly? it's like you're spamming for posts...

Of course not. I could care less about amounts of posts :P

My goal is to get this creep out there so all are aware

For posts? Really?!?!

Old 11-28-2011, 02:50 AM   #16
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

That's like me bolstering my posts by adding nothing constructive to the conversation. I'd like to cite this post as proof to the previous sentence!

I think Gnarly is right, it's good to be aware of said creeper, but there is a point in which continuing to post about him is no longer beneficial. I personally think we're about at that point because I'm sure most of us here have read and learned of his fetish for legs and such. However, posting a warning on other sites would be a great idea since many of them aren't as informed about his shenanigans as we are.
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:50 AM   #17
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travmang View Post
I think Gnarly is right, it's good to be aware of said creeper, but there is a point in which continuing to post about him is no longer beneficial. I personally think we're about at that point because I'm sure most of us here have read and learned of his fetish for legs and such. However, posting a warning on other sites would be a great idea since many of them aren't as informed about his shenanigans as we are.
Sound logic! (specially coming from a transsexual martian!)
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 PM   #18
Gnarlycardz

Heres a recent one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hJC...&feature=feedu

Reading them made me feel uncomfortable
Old 11-30-2011, 12:07 AM   #19
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarlycardz View Post
Heres a recent one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hJC...&feature=feedu

Reading them made me feel uncomfortable
I think we now are very well aware of the subject. No need to post anymore links and quotes unless they are of a new level of inappropriateness.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:42 AM   #20
Gnarlycardz

Well Do Mark

As long its out there and people are aware is good enough for me