Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > The Store
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #6
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

This download is incredibly thorough, indeed it was very easy to follow. And I believe you said its for intermediate/advanced magicians, and although I consider myself a beginner I don't think it will take very long to be able to perform it, with some practice of course! =) I doubt effects sold on ellusionist and t11 are that thorough, and they cost about the same! Well done, Mark! Can't wait for whatever the next release might be!

This video includes precise and clear finger positioning for BOTH hands(for both right handed and left handed people). Many of the routines included make use of classic sleights, and Mark even goes into details for many of them, with quick, concise explanations of them, which by my opinion are taught better here than in ANY free YouTube tutorial. So not only are you getting Interception, but you also get the chance to improve many of your more basic sleights!

Also, he covers additional ways to cover the moves to help with the angles. If anyone was on the fence about purchasing this download, I hope this will help sway your decision.
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote