Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
CrazyInMagic

I really tried to resist posting again, but this is getting too stupid. On Facebook, after Mr. Miller continuously shoving atheism down people’s throats just like Jehovah’s witnesses do with their beliefs, deleting and blocking Facebook friends who try to argue simply because they don’t like said posts, and Mr. Miller even deleting and blocking people who spent their hard-earned money on his products, he now did the following:

Shameless lying
In a thread on the Magic Café, Brandon (bgm4gic) posted that he was about to purchase Mr. Miller and Tyler Reed’s S.U.D. but resisted because he promised himself not to spend money on magic this year. He said he has nothing against Mr. Miller and actually is a huge fan of Mr. Miller’s Autograph.

Mr. Miller then sent Brandon the video files for free and in return Brandon left a review in the thread. He started the review with "So Justin was kind enough to send me the video links for S.U.D. for a review." and the review in its entirely is extremely positive, obviously also because Brandon didn’t need spend a single dime on the product.

But on Facebook, Mr. Miller copy-pasted and posted the entire review, leaving out the just-quoted sentence and thus the fact that he gave it to Brandon for free. And instead, he titled it "REVIEW OF S.U.D BY A CUSTOMER". A customer?? Really??
CrazyInMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
jmastonishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyInMagic View Post
I really tried to resist posting again, but this is getting too stupid. On Facebook, after Mr. Miller continuously shoving atheism down people’s throats just like Jehovah’s witnesses do with their beliefs, deleting and blocking Facebook friends who try to argue simply because they don’t like said posts, and Mr. Miller even deleting and blocking people who spent their hard-earned money on his products, he now did the following:

Shameless lying
In a thread on the Magic Café, Brandon (bgm4gic) posted that he was about to purchase Mr. Miller and Tyler Reed’s S.U.D. but resisted because he promised himself not to spend money on magic this year. He said he has nothing against Mr. Miller and actually is a huge fan of Mr. Miller’s Autograph.

Mr. Miller then sent Brandon the video files for free and in return Brandon left a review in the thread. He started the review with "So Justin was kind enough to send me the video links for S.U.D. for a review." and the review in its entirely is extremely positive, obviously also because Brandon didn’t need spend a single dime on the product.

But on Facebook, Mr. Miller copy-pasted and posted the entire review, leaving out the just-quoted sentence and thus the fact that he gave it to Brandon for free. And instead, he titled it "REVIEW OF S.U.D BY A CUSTOMER". A customer?? Really??
Lol, this is just to good.
IF you must know, after I sent him the videos for S.U.D and he watched them, he went onto the site and actually bought the gimmicks..hence he is a customer. So I did not lie. And his review (don't know the guy at all) was an honest and thoughtful review, asked him to say anything special. I REALLY hope I get to meet MOST of you at a convention someday. It would be a great treat for me!
And those people do not get blocked because I do not like their post, I block people for diff. reasons. And one of the reasons recently is a guy said he would kill his son if a voice in his head (god) told him to, just like "god" did with Abram in the old testament. I do not want mentally disturbed people on my fb threads trying to influence others with their DANGEROUS belief system. A word of advice, if you are going to spend your time talking about someone, (really stalking them) GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT it is a huge time saver.
JM
jmastonishment is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
behaviour, enduremiller, exposure, justin miller