Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
TommySteal
Tom

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMisdirectingHand View Post
I loved it! The switch from the second control had me amazed. The only criticism I could give is that the thread a top control...
Cool, thanks for watching David. I mean this is really a vid for magicians and although I have put this on my youtube channel, I stated that this is not a performance, more of a demo. I need to apply these to a routine.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin View Post
Wooey! That was great Tommy. Lovely handling of the cards and made it look totally effortless. I'll be working on the second one you used.. The 1st time I saw it the p***ing move was almost totally invisible so I had to watch it again very closely to work it out. A layman wouldn't have a chance! Really nice!

Ps. What cards were you using there? Are they D&D's?

Cheers
Fin
Thanks for watching Fin. As I said in the vid it's more to do with the moves in that second control. I think it's a bit gratuitous because there are much simpler ways to achieve the same thing... but on the other hand, if one is feeling flashy...
The cards are STUDS, cheap and cheerful witth a nice finish and back design, a change from bikes