Old 05-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube
Warning Will Waush (MagicBurnIllusions) Exposed

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Rupayan

User channel on YouTube

Wow. So I guess that you're not a magician Mark...
Rupayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Mark

User channel on YouTube

He apologized.. over 7 months late: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiO3SbRXio#t=3m18s

Unfortunately, he lied big time in this video. Although he finally admitted that he never sent out the prizes and that he is a really bad person, some things just aren't true and don't make sense.

"A hacker deleted me of my videos. I was kind of famous at the time. I had lots of subscribers, really lots of video views."
He has never been kind of famous nor did he ever have a lot more traffic than he does now. With a good subscriber base, it's impossible to lose so much traffic due to video removal. Instead, the moment he would make a new video he should've had a lot more traffic due to his return then.

"I got the partnership."
Extremely doubtful. Let me elaborate in the next answer..

"YouTube deleted my partnership. I can't explain that but YouTube said: "You don't have videos anymore. You can't have partnership.""
YouTube wouldn't delete a partnership due to someone not having videos anymore. Instead, if you only have videos that involve copyright infringement uploaded to your channel, YouTube would love if you would delete all of those videos when being invited for the partnership to start all over. The only reason could be that the new videos had a lot of copyright infringement included too, and that Will claimed all rights to those having the partnership deleted himself, but I doubt he would be thát stupid.

"MarkHeikmiller (sp?) made this voice. He said that I faked subscribers. Man, why? Why? I simply don't."
I have statistics showing that he faked some subscribers as he didn't gain any channel traffic nor did he do sub4sub or box4box at that time, and this way he managed to get into box4box'ing with quite some big YouTubers who got him many more worthless subscribers. On top of that, I am pretty sure that he faked his girlfriend too, who falsely won one of his contests as shown in the third exposure video. He used to have a background picture photoshopped of them kissing, in which he had obviously photoshopped him own face. Whoops.

"I never made another fake contest because I really felt bad."
Lies! In fact, he made a second contest who was won by an Italian guy who personally messaged me that he also never got his prize. Also, Will has had five contests with prizes before his videos were deleted and he also never sent out any of those prizes. Seven contests, quite some more winners, and no prizes sent, never. I guess that makes the part of him apologizing completely invalid because back then he didn't have the reason of a hacker deleting his videos and needing to start all over, if that really is what happened. I guess I'm not the only person who really really doubts that.

I think the only way he could make up with everyone is by sending the winners their prizes, rather than to apologize and to lie about the facts. I guess it's too late for true forgiveness though.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:53 AM   #4
TheMisdirectingHand
David Nguyen

User channel on YouTube

Maybe... we should invite him over to the forums just like JK... and have a one on one talk.

•People who talk and never do: The Lower Class

•People who talk and do at the same time: The Middle Class

•People who do before they ever talk: The Upper Class

A real man does not need to talk. We are the upper class."

-Joseph Lau
TheMisdirectingHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
MagicBurn

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
He apologized.. over 7 months late: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiO3SbRXio#t=3m18s

Unfortunately, he lied big time in this video. Although he finally admitted that he never sent out the prizes and that he is a really bad person, some things just aren't true and don't make sense.

"A hacker deleted me of my videos. I was kind of famous at the time. I had lots of subscribers, really lots of video views."
He has never been kind of famous nor did he ever have a lot more traffic than he does now. With a good subscriber base, it's impossible to lose so much traffic due to video removal. Instead, the moment he would make a new video he should've had a lot more traffic due to his return then.
Uhm, I actually had around 1000 subscribers and some good videos of some good tricks (most viewed videos around 12000, 1000).

Quote:
"I got the partnership."
Extremely doubtful. Let me elaborate in the next answer..

"YouTube deleted my partnership. I can't explain that but YouTube said: "You don't have videos anymore. You can't have partnership.""
YouTube wouldn't delete a partnership due to someone not having videos anymore. Instead, if you only have videos that involve copyright infringement uploaded to your channel, YouTube would love if you would delete all of those videos when being invited for the partnership to start all over. The only reason could be that the new videos had a lot of copyright infringement included too, and that Will claimed all rights to those having the partnership deleted himself, but I doubt he would be thát stupid.
I'll explain better. I was earning money with 15-16 videos of my 24. So I was getting partnered, was only a question of days, I had to wait some time. But then they deleted me videos and I couldn't get more into partnership because I had 0 videos partnered.

Quote:
"MarkHeikmiller (sp?) made this voice. He said that I faked subscribers. Man, why? Why? I simply don't."
I have statistics showing that he faked some subscribers as he didn't gain any channel traffic nor did he do sub4sub or box4box at that time, and this way he managed to get into box4box'ing with quite some big YouTubers who got him many more worthless subscribers. On top of that, I am pretty sure that he faked his girlfriend too, who falsely won one of his contests as shown in the second exposure video. He used to have a background picture photoshopped of them kissing, in which he had obviously photoshopped him own face. Whoops.
No, my channels are "citofonopazzo, NaViFromPandora, officialavatar2, and a deleted one, willwaush".
My girlfriend's channel isn't mine. She ownes it. On the contest winner fact, I gave a little advice her on the last number, but then She played by herself. (On a number of four, telling the last number isn't so much..!)(But I know, I never should did that).
I think that my subscribers are something that comes from the box4box, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
"I never made another fake contest because I really felt bad."
Lies! In fact, he made a second contest who was won by an Italian guy who personally messaged me that he also never got his prize. Also, Will has had five contests with prizes before his videos were deleted and he also never sent out any of those prizes. Seven contests, quite some more winners, and no prizes sent, never. I guess that makes the part of him apologizing completely invalid because back then he didn't have the reason of a hacker deleting his videos and needing to start all over, if that really is what happened. I guess I'm not the only person who really really doubts that.
The Italian guy is a liar. I sent him prizes ;-) I don't know why He's doing that... maybe is hoping in me sending other decks him ^^
I remember of my "past channel" that I made only 3 contests. All 3 were win by some of my italian friends, and I sent them up everything...!

Quote:
I think the only way he could make up with everyone is by sending the winners their prizes, rather than to apologize and to lie about the facts. I guess it's too late for true forgiveness though.
I can't send them the prizes. I don't got them anymore. I should spend some money in buying decks them, but I prefer to admit my faking of the contest, because I don't really have the time&the money to think to that contest... I'll see in the summer, in my holiday time if I can do something. Before I can't, now I'm studying too much...!
MagicBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:20 AM   #6
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Uhm, I actually had around 1000 subscribers and some good videos of some good tricks (most viewed videos around 12000, 1000).
Your channel traffic didn't decrease much at all compared to back then. It just proves how worthless most of your subscribers are. Sorry that you actually needed me to tell you that.

Quote:
I'll explain better. I was earning money with 15-16 videos of my 24. So I was getting partnered, was only a question of days, I had to wait some time. But then they deleted me videos and I couldn't get more into partnership because I had 0 videos partnered.
At least that comes slightly closer to the truth. So why did you lie again? Not to forget about the lies yet to come in the next paragraphes.

Quote:
No, my channels are "citofonopazzo, NaViFromPandora, officialavatar2, and a deleted one, willwaush".
My girlfriend's channel isn't mine. She ownes it. On the contest winner fact, I gave a little advice her on the last number, but then She played by herself. (On a number of four, telling the last number isn't so much..!)(But I know, I never should did that).
I think that my subscribers are something that comes from the box4box, but I'm not sure.
Your girlfriend never guessed it right and you know that. Thank God I was there at the right time to catch you doing your twisted actions. And if you already went from two to three channels, how many more are yet to come? I hope you understand that people like me don't believe you because of such things. Get your facts straight before actually expecting people to accept your apologies. This only makes things worse.

Quote:
The Italian guy is a liar. I sent him prizes ;-) I don't know why He's doing that... maybe is hoping in me sending other decks him ^^
I remember of my "past channel" that I made only 3 contests. All 3 were win by some of my italian friends, and I sent them up everything...!
Why do you put blame on someone else now? You know very well that you didn't send out his prize nor any of the other prizes. I even heard that you said to someone that his prize was lost in the mail. And it weren't only Italian guys winning your previous contests.

And why do you say you had only 3 contests on your "past channel"? It definitely were five contests, seven in total. I sure know how to count and video responses to those contests on YouTube prove it too. Again, what is up with the lying?

Quote:
I can't send them the prizes. I don't got them anymore. I should spend some money in buying decks them, but I prefer to admit my faking of the contest, because I don't really have the time&the money to think to that contest... I'll see in the summer, in my holiday time if I can do something. Before I can't, now I'm studying too much...!
Sorry seems to be the hardest word, but not on the internet. You meant it in only the slightest way. You finally admitted that you never sent out the prizes of that one contest and that you are a bad person, but you had to cover up with bad excuses to make yourself look better. The fact that you are still lying shows that you lost control over it. It's been too long ago, so maybe you even believe yourself to be right? I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
MagicBurn

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Your girlfriend never guessed it right and you know that. Thank God I was there at the right time to catch you doing your twisted actions. And if you already went from two to three channels, how many more are yet to come? I hope you understand that people like me don't believe you because of such things. Get your facts straight before actually expecting people to accept your apologies. This only makes things worse.
Those channels aren't even mine. They're in collab with some of my friends -.-'

Quote:
Why do you put blame on someone else now? You know very well that you didn't send out his prize nor any of the other prizes. I even heard that you said to someone that his prize was lost in the mail. And it weren't only Italian guys winning your previous contests.
I'm sorry, but I don't remember so well my deleted videos... but on my 2nd contest, I sent the prize out -.-

Quote:
And why do you say you had only 3 contests on your "past channel"? It definitely were five contests, seven in total. I sure know how to count and video responses to those contests on YouTube prove it too. Again, what is up with the lying?
I told you, we're discussing on something old 2 years, I don't remember so well anymore

Quote:
Sorry seems to be the hardest word, but not on the internet. You meant it in only the slightest way. You finally admitted that you never sent out the prizes of that one contest and that you are a bad person, but you had to cover up with bad excuses to make yourself look better. The fact that you are still lying shows that you lost control over it. It's been too long ago, so maybe you even believe yourself to be right? I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
I don't remember well my "past" channel, but what I know for sure is that I made a contest on my "new channel" and I didn't sent out prizes. I can only apologize for that... It's the maximum I can
MagicBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #8
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Basically, you now just say that you just don't remember anything at all. As 'mostrovolante' (the guy from Italy who won your 2nd contest) didn't have any reason to say he didn't get his prize, I think we all can say that you never sent it. Hereby his message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostrovolante
Hi, i'm italian and i won this contest of MBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm46yLK4hOg

but I have not received the prizes yet. (since 3 month)

I'll make a video for show his dishonesty...

MBI don't reply my at my message, but he enters on Youtube frequently...

...he's a real s***
Instead of a video, he put a big annotation over his winning entry which still says that he didn't get his prize.

I hope you understand that your apologies are absolutely worthless.