Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2014, 05:26 PM   #21
CrazyInMagic

Mr. Miller, you have made the review prettier than it was. Not just by editing out the line and adding that it was from a customer, but also by leaving out Brandon’s editing notes (which were a bit more critical even though there also were quite a few more positive things included). And don’t say you copied and pasted the review before he put that in, because that is simply not true. Truth is you sent Brandon the video links for S.U.D. for a review and that he had not purchased it when leaving the review. So even if he purchased anything afterwards, the review itself is not by a customer.

I truly believe you are as dangerous as few others out there. Okay, maybe not as much as that one person you just posted about, although that one might have said it as a figure of speech in that "God" wouldn’t tell him to do such things for "He is all-loving". I honestly don’t know the context. However, I do know you have blocked people for posting far less disturbing things, even things that had nothing to do with beliefs.

In my honest opinion, the way you treat people including your customers, keeping yourself just a following that treats you as their messiah for they believe and support every single things you say or do even when you are knowingly not talking facts, is rather worrying.

Also, point proven on the use of bad language? Thanks, I guess.
CrazyInMagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
behaviour, enduremiller, exposure, justin miller