Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #11
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Well I posted a video and it has been getting a lot of feedback! I've also posted it as a video response on the channels of a few young female magicians who may not be subbed to me so they can see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMagicITellYou View Post
Oh my god, this is SERIOUSLY disturbing. Im a bit scared now to be honest.
Don't be scared, just don't give him your address and block him, tell him to f off, lol.

-------------------------

I've been trying to warn as many girl magicians on Youtube as possible, posting a link to my video in their comments section or as a video response to their most recent videos. Also been telling good ol George to go away!

-------------------------

Ok, it is more disturbing than I thought. One of the female magicians I am a friend with forwarded this message he sent her to me, it is disturbing to say the least:

Hi,
I can't send message on the website you told me but can you tell people to stay away from him because he is dangerous!
Can you copy the message he sent me??
Here it is:

QUESTION: How are you:
Reponse :"great, since I'm chatting with a great magician who has hot and sexy legs."

He wanted to tell me his dream :

R: You were performing a magic show for me while wearing a bikini. I got sexually aroused from a combination of your young age, the magic you were performing and your legs. you noticed this, and knowing I love your legs, you asked me to massage and stroke your creamy, silky smooth legs. I did so, and got an erection that wouldn't quit. You unzipped my jeans, took them off, and reed my penis from my underwear. You then began to give me a blowjob. More to come in the next message.

R:As you were using your magical tongue and mouth on my erection, my hands were massaging and stroking your thighs and calves. After you swallowed every drop of my ejaculate, you told me to kiss and lick your perfect legs, which I very happily did. i was kissing and licking your legs for about 20 minutes, when you demanded that I LICK YOU in the place of heaven located between your legs, so I did, after I removed your bikini with my teeth. I licked, sucked, kissed, and fingered your vagina until you had about 10 to 12 multiple orgasms. When you recovered, I inserted my penis into your tight and wet vagina and ejaculated a second load, this time inside you.
What do you think of my dream?

R:By the way, my generosity in giving free stuff to female magicians applies only to my YouTube and FaceBook friends. Anyone who blocks me forfeits all future gifts.

R:Therefore, the more magic you upload, the more you can feed BOTH of our addictions: you performing magic and me watching you perform magic

Are these messages you would send to a 15 year old girl? Not me that's for sure.
vjose32 is offline   Reply With Quote