Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2010, 12:23 AM   #11
kammagic
Banned

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeandmagiC View Post
I know you replied on Marks post, but, still, I want to reply to you here.
You do not critize the critics in a very kindful way.
You refute what they said and doesnt even take it in consideration...(al least, so does it look to me)
Think about that
Critics are not kind to people. Why should people be kind to them? If you are going to choose to criticize you have to be up for it in return.

As I have already stated I listen to what everyone has to say. It just turns out that according to my educated opinion the majority of them are wrong and they have trouble dealing with that. They love telling people what to do and when people don't listen to them they throw a fit. The people who criticize others would be better off putting that energy into bettering themselves.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
The poster is about you, yet the statistics are about your video. As long as you do not put the video name with the statistics it is a lie because it reflects to something completely different. According to you, anyone who has a YouTube hit on a well known trick, or who comes up with an original trick and films it could call themselves "Most Viewed". Of course, only one person is actually the most viewed, or perhaps the most viewed magician as that is the displayed profession.

Also, the average video ratings are lower than for instance the ones of Tommy Wonder his video so even for a video of that routine it is not the "Highest Rated". It does have the most ratings though.

It would help to know if you could actually tell us if you realize what we are coming from, or whether you honestly think that we are crazy people with no common sense, talking bad about you for absolutely no proper reason. I would love to believe you are actually a great and very positive guy in real life, but it does not show on the internet. Almost two hands full of people contacted us about you, and obviously not everybody who thinks that about you does actually contact us.

I do not see any reason for this because we are not discussing any magic in here. I do have a Master's Degree in Communication Sciences though, which seems to be a lot more relevant in this case.

My magic carreer started in 1999. I have been doing street magic for a little while, and I actually performed quite some years at private gigs but I never took it to a professional level. I do not do all that much with it anymore apart from being product manager at DarkSleightZ and doing research.
Richard thanks for the small bio that helps.

As far as the YouTube comment stands. I just checked and my video has 136,799 views and 842 positive ratings. Tommy Wonders has 97,145 views and only 408 positive ratings. My video clearly has more views and is higher rated. These are the facts. The statement is not a lie.

A poster highlights my accomplishments there is no need for it to include statistics and details. But if checked my claims are legit. Posters and ads make those claims all the time. "Chicago's favorite Band!" "New Improved soap!"
If my work didn't reflect these claims then you would have an argument. If my skills were subpar or my performances unprofessional you could say I was misleading people. But my performances are of the caliber of someone who can make those claims. Plus if looked into Yes I can back it up with impressive statistics.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Well it's Friday night I have to get ready for work. 7 hours of magic. Private show then the restaurant. I will check in later.
kammagic is offline   Reply With Quote