Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

There are... so many things I wish to say. As much as I love to joke around and be a general pain in the ass, I must resist. It takes all of my willpower to avoid quoting the facebook status and changing one word to add a little homosexuality to it. Oops I suppose my willpower wasn't strong enough.

Now that I have that out of my system, I'd like to be serious.

You say you respect women. To respect them, you must also graciously accept their opinions of you and your behavior. You must also respect every aspect of them. That means you must respect their privacy. I don't know the exact details about how you treat women, but from the information provided in this thread, it isn't with respect. Sure, perhaps you believe your intentions are reasonable and sincere. I'm sorry but it isn't. Think about the response you get. These women block you, and are creeped out by you. That should be proof enough that what you're doing isn't socially acceptable.

I agree that you should keep your hobby off of this board, for the protection of our female board users. And to protect you from yourself.

As a finishing note, I'd like to post a music video from The Lonely Island, but I'm afraid it isn't quite appropriate. A few of you may know what video I'm referring to. Have a great day everyone, Philosopher Travmang has video games to play!
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote