Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 AM   #1
Jason Leong

Default My new Ebook

Hello, I'm happy to tell all you guys I had published my first eBook on Lybrary.com

Here are the content:

Blue Rose: begin from the start

KICK YOUR FACE - This is a surprising transportation between the selected card and the 2 kings. It's a clever impromptu trick, which can be performed in walk-around situation.
MYSTERY SURPRISE - 2 Jokers are shown and placed on the table. Then, a card is removed and spectators are told it is a Mystery card. A spectator selects a card, which is then lost in the deck. Mystery card is turned over, and it is, in fact, spectators selected card.
TEAM FINDER - The cards work as a team to find each other and the final revelation appear in the spectator's hands.
TWISTING AROUND - Show the four Kings cleanly and openly. Each time, one of the King will turn face down until the last King. All of the four Kings are face down, but you face up one of the King and cause all of the Kings to be face up.
5-5 POKER DEAL - You remove 10 cards from the deck and play a poker game with your spectator, shuffle the pack and deal out two cards, let them select which card is their hand, and repeat the action to select the cards for you. After both hands have five cards, you will always get a Royal Flush.

Here are the link:

http://www.lybrary.com/blue-rose-beg...-p-252443.html

Home page:
http://www.lybrary.com/index.php?affid=22084

Most of them are very easy to perform. Hope all of you support me .

Jason Sheng
Jason Leong is offline   Reply With Quote