Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 01:31 AM   #10
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

So here we go:

1) Magic Tunnel :: Great job. The Do***e was well handled and it looked and seemed singular. The patter was amusing, which I really like about your performances. The intonation really adds to the patter, so props to you on that
The Repulse can be improved on, however. At the moment, it looks fine, no doubt. But angle-wise, it won't be very practical if the hand stays still like that. I'm sure you know yourself what needs to be worked on more

2) Erdnase Change :: Once again, great patter and very amusing. My suggestion is that when doing the pu**ing action, make sure your fingers are not so stiff. At the moment, it seems obvious that your hand is doing something sneaky because you hand is frozen stiff and moving as a whole. You can also perform less of the wave, in which I think would improve the effect to look better.

3) Card Control :: I have some mixed feelings about this one. There were good parts and a bit awkward parts (but mostly from the POV of a magician). The replacement was well done since that small wave of the hand to perform it just looks like you were adding a "magical" gesture. However, my only mixed feelings about this one is, if you were going to replace the card into the middle anyways, why take the card out from the middle? That is somewhat of a give-away on the fact that you did something sneaky, but not exactly what you did. So at this point, what you can do is try and come up with a method which makes a bit more sense

Overall, great job Trav! Trying to get me into trouble again, huh?