Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > The Store
Notices

Old 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Hey Johnny,

I'm sorry and surprised to hear you found it misleading. The very next paragraph of the product description actually starts off with the fact that "both the card and number are selected using the deck with any of the included 'ACAAN' cards". As you might remember, the original product page also stated exactly that, with the full presentation on top of it, making clear the spectator does indeed select and not name any card and number for that the human mind is unreliable and cannot possibly think in a random way. You actually bought it from that web page, not from here.

I also hope you understand why we have and will not put up a performance video. This is the exact reason why we grant every buyer offline performance rights, and not online ones. Apart from it not being fair for any buyers if we would put up a performance ourselves while they can't, many magicians would recognize the principles as these "have been used by magicians for decades" and then would probably not get the product because they think they wouldn't get anything out of it.

I can honestly say that to laymen, the effect and experience are usually the same as the ones with the "classic effect", plus that with the standard patter you automatically rise above all other 'ACAAN's out there. Please don't forget the 'Any Card At Any Number' has been released many times, in almost as many ways, and often without the spectators naming the card and/or number as well. They are still selecting any card and number regardless of them not naming it, don't you think?

So yeah, sorry for any misunderstanding. I'll make sure our product manager gets to read your opinion too though, but I really doubt any changes will be made for that the description seems to mention everything it actually should mention. I hope you still got something out of the product though.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote