Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #11
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Hey Cris, welcome back.

It seems like you forgot what your 'Blind Square' originally looked like and what we have been playing around with. We definitely came across the 'HighRise' way and 'Blind Square' originally didn't have any part you described with "the card can still be seen in the middle after the card has been shown" (which I personally hate because it turns a great magic sleight into a seemingly cardist sleight with an unnecessary convincer, as I have told you before, but well, I suppose that's just because you're a cardist and I'm a magician).

I'm sure that internally, behind the scenes, Theory11 indeed does whatever it takes to solve anything to keep their staff and artists satisfied and I would never doubt that. But if you see how long it takes them to correct obvious mistakes like on 'GPS', saying it was impromptu and giving their whole own meaning to a very important term like that (even using it differently in different cases), I guess that input from anyone externally isn't taken serious by them at all. It was only when a member from their own board read our discussion on it and posted it in their forums (even though their staff had already read it and had contact with us about it)... that they figured they may as well have been wrong, and even then it was rejected to begin with.

Other than that, Albert said it all as for the crediting, also because Theory11 and their community go hard on people leaving out public credits on the Wire. They really can't make it to leave out such credits themselves.

As for the 'Balean Twist', seeing what you posted, is the final product the way you personally thought it was finished, done, all clear for whoever would see it, or was this up to T11? Just wondering.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote