Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Theatre > In The Streets > Coin magic
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
Fin

User channel on YouTube
Default Alchemy - By Ben Seidman

Here's "Alchemy" by Ben Seidman. I haven't practised the transposition much at all, so for now here's just the vanish. I LOVE this trick. I've only just really got to the point with it where I am comfortable performing live, so I tried it on my best friend the other day. I didn't tell him what was coming; I just told him to watch the coin. The reaction was absolutely priceless!! He was stunned and confused lol.

Ignore any arguments you may hear about how this is angley and no good for big crowds. This is usually from people who have not put the practice in. When you get the knack of it and when done, as it should be, for just one or two people, this is a complete miracle and you are left TOTALLY clean and able to go on to something else.. I performed this about 10 times in a row for a friend in a webcam chat just now. I didn't flash once, the move has almost become effortless, I just need to work on the gesturing to hide it completely. Anyway, she was totally baffled. This one is a worker guys. If you are serious about coin magic definitely get a hold of it! Did I say I love this trick?.. Sorry

Fin is offline   Reply With Quote