Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #41
Gnarlycardz

Default Me 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travmang View Post
This sickens me. I don't believe a word he says. I pray to god that it's lies.

Me 2, It creeps me out
Gnarlycardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #42
ItsMagicITellYou
~Z~

User channel on YouTube

Oh my god, this is SERIOUSLY disturbing. Im a bit scared now to be honest.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #43
BenjiTaylor

User channel on YouTube

First of all, don't be scared. Don't tell him your address as these girls have been doing. It is not a good way to go. Secondly after you have blocked him. Report him to YouTube or flag one video. After 2 or 3 videos have been flagged, the channel would almost certainly be removed.
BenjiTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #44
KGaborMagic
K. Gábor

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiTaylor View Post
Report him to YouTube or flag one video. After 2 or 3 videos have been flagged, the channel would almost certainly be removed.
The problem is that the videos on his channel are not his, he just placed the original videos to playlists.
KGaborMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #45
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjose32 View Post
Well i'm new here, but not new to youtube or the matrix. I commented on that link that Gnarly posted recently and he claims she finds him sexy and stuff which I find hard to believe. But it seems like he is preying on vulnerable girls like Sandra now. I have seen many of his comments and have also blocked him, although i'm no girl and he has no interest in me. He did have some interest in my new collab channel because of the girls in it but I blocked him there too. I'm surprised nobody has reported this creep to the authorities yet! I will be doing a video on him today to spread awareness. In case you aren't aware it is worse, he pays a girl for tutorials through some kind of "business arrangement" they have, sounds sick!
he actually have been reported before... but he simply doesn't care... because he have yet to do anything over the top yet( i think... may be, not physically over the top)
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:59 PM   #46
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Well I posted a video and it has been getting a lot of feedback! I've also posted it as a video response on the channels of a few young female magicians who may not be subbed to me so they can see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMagicITellYou View Post
Oh my god, this is SERIOUSLY disturbing. Im a bit scared now to be honest.
Don't be scared, just don't give him your address and block him, tell him to f off, lol.

-------------------------

I've been trying to warn as many girl magicians on Youtube as possible, posting a link to my video in their comments section or as a video response to their most recent videos. Also been telling good ol George to go away!

-------------------------

Ok, it is more disturbing than I thought. One of the female magicians I am a friend with forwarded this message he sent her to me, it is disturbing to say the least:

Hi,
I can't send message on the website you told me but can you tell people to stay away from him because he is dangerous!
Can you copy the message he sent me??
Here it is:

QUESTION: How are you:
Reponse :"great, since I'm chatting with a great magician who has hot and sexy legs."

He wanted to tell me his dream :

R: You were performing a magic show for me while wearing a bikini. I got sexually aroused from a combination of your young age, the magic you were performing and your legs. you noticed this, and knowing I love your legs, you asked me to massage and stroke your creamy, silky smooth legs. I did so, and got an erection that wouldn't quit. You unzipped my jeans, took them off, and reed my penis from my underwear. You then began to give me a blowjob. More to come in the next message.

R:As you were using your magical tongue and mouth on my erection, my hands were massaging and stroking your thighs and calves. After you swallowed every drop of my ejaculate, you told me to kiss and lick your perfect legs, which I very happily did. i was kissing and licking your legs for about 20 minutes, when you demanded that I LICK YOU in the place of heaven located between your legs, so I did, after I removed your bikini with my teeth. I licked, sucked, kissed, and fingered your vagina until you had about 10 to 12 multiple orgasms. When you recovered, I inserted my penis into your tight and wet vagina and ejaculated a second load, this time inside you.
What do you think of my dream?

R:By the way, my generosity in giving free stuff to female magicians applies only to my YouTube and FaceBook friends. Anyone who blocks me forfeits all future gifts.

R:Therefore, the more magic you upload, the more you can feed BOTH of our addictions: you performing magic and me watching you perform magic

Are these messages you would send to a 15 year old girl? Not me that's for sure.
vjose32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #47
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Hey Victor,

Welcome aboard and well done on the video and warnings! It seems like you have better connections than us.. female magician-wise.. so please make sure you tell all of them to report him through http://www.youtube.com/safety_help. Most people on YouTube don't know how to report anyone and just blocking him wouldn't get him removed from YouTube (or Facebook for that matter).

Those messages he sent her are terrible, out of the question. She and her parents could take him to court and have him locked up or force mental health care on him for quite a while for such harassment.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #48
CardMate2k

User channel on YouTube
Important

Quote:
Ok, it is more disturbing than I thought. One of the female magicians I am a friend with forwarded this message he sent her to me, it is disturbing to say the least:

Hi,
I can't send message on the website you told me but can you tell people to stay away from him because he is dangerous!
Here it is:

Reponse :"great, since I'm chatting with a great magician who has hot and sexy legs."

R: You were performing a magic show for me while wearing a bikini. I got sexually aroused from a combination of your young age, the magic you were performing and your legs. you noticed this, and knowing I love your legs, you asked me to massage and stroke your creamy, silky smooth legs. I did so, and got an erection that wouldn't quit. You unzipped my jeans, took them off, and reed my penis from my underwear. You then began to give me a blowjob. More to come in the next message.

R:As you were using your magical tongue and mouth on my erection, my hands were massaging and stroking your thighs and calves. After you swallowed every drop of my ejaculate, you told me to kiss and lick your perfect legs, which I very happily did. i was kissing and licking your legs for about 20 minutes, when you demanded that I LICK YOU in the place of heaven located between your legs, so I did, after I removed your bikini with my teeth. I licked, sucked, kissed, and fingered your vagina until you had about 10 to 12 multiple orgasms. When you recovered, I inserted my penis into your tight and wet vagina and ejaculated a second load, this time inside you.

R:By the way, my generosity in giving free stuff to female magicians applies only to my YouTube and FaceBook friends. Anyone who blocks me forfeits all future gifts.

R:Therefore, the more magic you upload, the more you can feed BOTH of our addictions: you performing magic and me watching you perform magic

Are these messages you would send to a 15 year old girl? Not me that's for sure.
ARE YOU SEROIUS!!!!!!! He is a pedo! He is a perve and he has dreams about it !! Tell this girl from me she sould report him and copy this message to youtube report line!! This is descrisful and dirty he is one fucking bastard... Sorry for the swearing
CardMate2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #49
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

User channel on YouTube

Oh...... GAWD!!!!!!!! ACKKKKKKKKKK!

He is the most disturbing piece of cr*p that has ever walked the face of Earth! What the hell is this retard thinking!? OMG... I am so disturbed, it's not even funny...

Seriously, someone, please sue this man, take him to court, and save all the female magicians out there from this pervert!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #50
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

ok... if i didn't know that was actually a message, i would have thought it was a paragraph from an adult novel... WTF is that guy thinking? he's dangerous... before i posted he couldn't be arrested because he was not doing anything over the top... i stand corrected...
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
Old 12-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #51
ItsMagicITellYou
~Z~

User channel on YouTube

i just puked a little. oh my god, i need to punch something...

seriously...he NEEDS to be reported to the feds, god knows how many girls he has objectified and disturbed like that...
Old 12-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #52
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

He claims he's already been reported a few times, don't know if it was to Youtube or the feds though.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:15 AM   #53
Gnarlycardz

Quote:

Hi,
Here it is:

OMG I hope to god this is not true, I little came up to be quite honest. Is it True???? O who am I kidding, It has to be. This guy is quite the piece of work. Scratch that, piece of **** ^^ I started this thread to spread awareness, Im glad this freak is now out there for all to see

----------------------------------
"Are You Watching Closely?"
Gnarlycardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #54
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Well I just got a message from another girl magician on Youtube which I have pasted below:

just to let you know, thematrix72370 asked me to be his girlfriend. i am 12, he is fourty. please block him because he is a peado.

"thought you would just like to know that george asked me to be his girlfriend, and also give him my address
so i could be his tour guide. I think hes a pedo"

What is this guys problem? He seriously needs to be reported and yet nobody seems to be willing to do so and I think anyone can report him.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #55
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I think he knows very well that young children in general are afraid of involving their moms and dads in this, because there is a chance that these would disallow them to be on YouTube and Facebook anymore.

If you could collect phone numbers of those girls' homes and parents (of course privately, not publicly), I am very willing to call them up and tell them the whole deal. I guess that would take away the fear these girls may have to announce such situations to their parents.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #56
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

or make them think that you're trying to take advantage of them being in danger( or worse, think that you're Geogre himself), parents tend to think along these guidelines( or, they may even think worse, i haven't posted the worst accusation they can make that i can think of). Children may be fine, but the parents will definitely do whatever they can so ensure their children are as safe as possible, so asking them for number and/or address right now might not be a good choice( cynical, i know, but Murphy's law say the worse thing that can happen will happen)
Old 12-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #57
TommySteal
Tom

User channel on YouTube

Very sensible words la.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #58
Azukinimagician
Azukinimagician

User channel on YouTube

I went through my Inbox and I noticed I had a copious amount of PMs from theMatrix...

Here is one that stood out:

Subject:I'm BORED.

Dear Azuki,
I'm bored, Azuki. I don't know what to do because there's so much stuff for me to do on YouTube, I don't know where to begin. I could use a real friend like you right now to hang out with me and chat. We could chat about your upcoming videos, your past videos, your dancing, what we love/hate about YouTube, or whatever else you want. i'm going out soon for a couple of hours. When I get back, I'll e-mail you again to let you know when I've returned and also to let you know that I've shipped the decks I promised to you.
You are a very beautiful and sexy girl, Azuki, both inside and out. I hope that one day, we can be friends in real life as well as on YouTube.

Real friend? Sexy girl? Really..? I've never seen him in person whatsoever. He is not his real friend.

There is also one PM that stood out:

Dear Azuki,
I know you live in California because I remember reading your reply to a comment someone made on one of your videos. What part of California do you live in? One of my other YouTube friends, Katie Kim (Magic4u495), lives in Fullerton.
I was wondering if you would mind if we exchanged phone numbers, so we could call each other on the phone and discuss ideas for magic, yours, mine, and others. It would be GREAT if you can, but if you can't, I'll understand. If you want to chat with me online, it will be possible if you have a Yahoo!, HotMail, Live!, or MSN account. Just send me an E-mail to my Yahoo! address below, and an IM inviting me to connect. I'd LOVE to chat online or on the phone with you.

Of course, I said no about the whole emailing thing and where I live then, here is the reply:

Dear Azuki,
I understand and respect your decision completely. I am glad you said that we would be able to when you got older, and if I ever visit California will DEFINITELY be one of the places I visit, for one, well, now two, reasons. One will be to hopefully meet you in real life and the other, much older reason want to visit there is the Winchester House. How far do you live from there? Have you ever visited it?
When is your birthday and how old will you be when it comes up again?
Who, or what, inspired you to want to become a magician? Do you have any plans to pursue magic as a full-time professional when you get older? If not, what do you want to be? Do you know any magic other than card magic? I know you do because you have performed a few non card magic tricks. What I'm really asking is, why don't you try to branch off into other areas of magic and present a variety of magic effects and illusions and make a real routine out of what you know?
What's taking you so long with the Osterlind stack? Are you trying to completely and thoroughly memorize the order of the deck, so you don't have to worry about doing it the easy way, with the formula I showed you?

The Osterlind stack is what he told me earlier that should be used instead of the Si Stebbin's stack. He asked me quite a while now about this.

I reported him through YouTube, but he is still active through YouTube. I wish there is some way where he can just be terminated...
Azukinimagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #59
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

User channel on YouTube

I think you pulled a bad move giving him hope of "hanging out" with you when you become older

Anyways, I suggest that you ignore his future messages or comments. If you keep replying to him, he will assume that you are interested in him, as a friend of as another female
Old 12-11-2011, 02:08 AM   #60
Azukinimagician
Azukinimagician

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert View Post
I think you pulled a bad move giving him hope of "hanging out" with you when you become older

Anyways, I suggest that you ignore his future messages or comments. If you keep replying to him, he will assume that you are interested in him, as a friend of as another female

I actually blocked him. I am neither talking nor responding to any replies whatsoever. Thanks for the feedback though^^
Azukinimagician is offline   Reply With Quote