Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Kieran Oloughlin

Default Putting on a show

Helloooooo
In a week my family is am going for a two day drive down to my grandarents house for the 50th wedding aniversary. Last time my autine came to visit us I showed her daughter (my cousin) so magic and she thought it was great and just kept asking to see more. Now they must of told my grandparents because on the day we are going to have a party I have to put on a magic show.
It will mostly possibly be all card magic because I am a card magician and have little experinece in other areas so yeah...

WHat suggestions do you guys have to help me put on a decent show? I am thinking starting of with a trick using a stacked deck (cant remeber the name) that is resembly long but amazing, but I am not so sure about this because arnt you meant to start a perfromance with a short and sweet trick? I think I then will do an oil and water trick followed by maybe betwixt by hedler (look it up if you dont know it) then a triumph card trick then maybe finish it with something (not sure what though). I might chuck something else in there like a version of out of this world or togther at last by harry loyrane (seems to suit why I am performing). What do y'all think?

DONT REPLY SAYING THAT A PREVIOUS POST WAS DONE ON THIS TOPIC! I KNOOOWWWW. BUT I WANTED TO DO AN MORE UPTODATE ON WHERE I COULD ENGAGE IN THE CONVERSATION MORE.
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote