Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2011, 04:57 AM   #15
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

Dude.

Listen to Fin. and sorry Fin but I am one of those manga monsters [and i only use one tentacle ;D]

but anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

KIERAN!!!!! DUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEE. duddddddeeee. dude.
If we were bro's and digeroo buds, I would personally have slapped you like half a year ago man.

you NEED to and MUST start becoming more social with this girl dude. Honestly man, if a girl would be willing to kiss me on the neck and submissively [use her pinkie] approach you, [girls are clever dude, but men are smart. remember that]

GO FOR IT. that's it man.

I dont know how old you are, or what your limitations in a relationship status the either you entail, but for one thing, she is comfortable around you. That is perfect man, [high five]

Because she has this "comfort" vibe when she's with you, you can [honestly] be your own loser and keep YOURSELF in the friend zone, or tease her ideas about you [and who knows, maybe she'll spin you for a ride] and do what I like to call "push/pull".

Its a technique that I dont remember who first quoted it, but its older than written language Ill tell you that. Its one of the main one night stand pick up techniques and actually something you find in a lot of 'mentalism' and mind control. But really its just how you react to her.

SOOOOO by all that useless ramble ^ start off by continuing your own routine with how you do things. If you guys hang at certain places or times or whenever. If you guys chill hard core already its perfect, because what I suggest you do is put her in comfortable locations with private settings [where its you two guys, literally or not, just make your moment between the two of you] and push that intimacy to an extent where you feel the moment is over and then back off, "pull away". and repeat until you get to where you want to go with it.

So with what I said Fin basically covered the you part. Because in truth, relationships requires two things.

1)You
2)girl

so if you master you and understand how to manipulate yourself and your thoughts/vibes, then GET A GIRL [duh?!]

The hard part is actually the girl though. and you dont even have to worry, because the secret to getting anywhere with a girl is how comfortable she is around you. If you can get her to kiss you on the neck because she wants to let you know she wants to taste you.......

[see this is when i slap you]

so go for it buds. and remember you have to be smart of the clever mind