Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #31
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

good job honey, i honestly do not know why this thread is still alive since he still has a channel and whatnot.

If you guys really want to f@#$ with this dude you must generate an illusion of there being another new girl magician of teenagehood out there for new bait.

"She" [in reality a dude magician who contacts this guy with a crew of two girls, one magician and one not] does not know about the gathering, has just frequently started magic, and has a friend with her in the videos because they both are cute little naive kiddies who saw some youtube videos of chris angel and are "sported" by magicians.

If push comes down to shove, some of us could get together and get this guy to email a certain channel on youtube to the point where we can have him say specific things [from what I see not hard] that can allow us to directly report him for harrasment and danger to a community of underage females.

For all I know I believe this guy is an already registered sexual offender and has resorted to hiding within his electronic life and in truth comes to no physical danger to any of these girls when push comes to reality, but that does not leave the understanding of innocence and emotional trauma that young girls and even women go through constantly when it comes to older male figures who sexually aggressive and oppressing.

to my point, is that if we are patient, generate a plan, and create a situation and setting where he can leak out his private information we can report to authorities that there is a sexual harraser within their area and that we have proof of his "danger" since he makes sexual advances online and we as a crew do not know how "far" he will go.

this is the tricky part. to get him to send in a message his want and desire and planned action to sexually commit to a young under age girl WITHOUT her approval or permission. If we make this "she" to be like "yeh f@#k me everywhere" or even a subtle "maybe" this will give us no leverage.

Ill be honest in saying this isnt the first time I have had to personally deal with perverts and rapists. no need to get into my history or closure either.

this is all I have to say about this matter. I personally do not approve of this thread since all this is doing is creating popularity and hate crime towards an indivual that the majority of us have no justified interactions with since the majority of us are males and the female magicians on here do block him and only have to deal with the moment of seeing that he emailed them again.

last statement: If you guys are down to take him out, lets talk about this or else any other attempts will be futile. If you guys will not do anything, and with fairness I can say from these posts there really isnt much that we can do, should just leave this topic for the female magicians who join as part of their introduction, which is mainly done by Mark, Albert and the administration.

Sorry for my rant you guys, this is just an edgy subject.....