Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
Jason Leong

Default My new Ebook

Hello, I'm happy to tell all you guys I had published my first eBook on Lybrary.com

Here are the content:

Blue Rose: begin from the start

KICK YOUR FACE - This is a surprising transportation between the selected card and the 2 kings. It's a clever impromptu trick, which can be performed in walk-around situation.
MYSTERY SURPRISE - 2 Jokers are shown and placed on the table. Then, a card is removed and spectators are told it is a Mystery card. A spectator selects a card, which is then lost in the deck. Mystery card is turned over, and it is, in fact, spectators selected card.
TEAM FINDER - The cards work as a team to find each other and the final revelation appear in the spectator's hands.
TWISTING AROUND - Show the four Kings cleanly and openly. Each time, one of the King will turn face down until the last King. All of the four Kings are face down, but you face up one of the King and cause all of the Kings to be face up.
5-5 POKER DEAL - You remove 10 cards from the deck and play a poker game with your spectator, shuffle the pack and deal out two cards, let them select which card is their hand, and repeat the action to select the cards for you. After both hands have five cards, you will always get a Royal Flush.

Here are the link:

http://www.lybrary.com/blue-rose-beg...-p-252443.html

Home page:
http://www.lybrary.com/index.php?affid=22084

Most of them are very easy to perform. Hope all of you support me .

Jason Sheng
Jason Leong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
Exscaly

Just a few things. In Mystery Surprise, you mention 2 jokers at the start of the description and they never come back. Where did they go? Also, I think it is a bit overpriced. The tricks themselves... I swear I've seen very similar tricks on youtube (I think your Mystery Card trick had a very similar version performed by Albert in his April performance). From what I've seen, they're not hugely original. If they are, please give more of a description of the effects. Just doing a quick browse on lybrary, I found two other ebooks at $10 which had 9 and 10 tricks in them, and their descriptions seemed more original, and more engaging.

I think just an edit of your descriptions, and perhaps the inclusion of two or three more tricks could make this a very attractive ebook.

Good luck!
Exscaly
Exscaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
Jason Leong

Hello Exscaly,
This is my first eBook so I decided to publish some of my favorite trick to perform.Ok I will take some of you advice, you may like the material or not. About the mystery card is based on original version which is clean.
Most of them are variation of some classic trick, so it may be somethings different compare to the original trick.If you purchase this eBook, you will find out different 3 variation of the the 5-5 poker deal. The Esp-open prediction is a mentalist packet trick which you will love to perform this if you like mentalist magic. A very strong effect which I can put as a single project.

Thank for you ideas, I will use it in my next project

Jason Sheng
Old 01-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #4
Exscaly

See? Your 5-5 Poker Deal has 3 variations! Mention it in the description! What's this ESP-Open prediction? I didn't see this anywhere! Don't sell yourself short Remember that you are selling these effects to other magicians, so you can mention if they are clean, gimmickless, and other things that magicians look for in a trick. Check out how Mark advertises his products - those tables he makes are really good.
Exscaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
Jason Leong

The ESP Prediction is a effect based on 5-5 poker deal.It is the same thing but came with a combination of other effect.
.You show 10 esp card and a prediction written on a piece of paper.Put the paper into the spectator's hand.You have only ten card and use the same patter as 5-5 poker deal.You can reveal the spectator 5 esp card and it match the prediction you put in their hand.Here are a kicker, after you show the spectators card, you can reveal that the 5 card you have is all blank.I had been perform this almost 100 times and every time the reaction of the spectator is blow out.

I know I will try to change the text and thank you ,please support me if you can, I would also like to put this ebook on this websites at a special price.

--------------------------------------------------

Here are the performance of some of the trick in the eBook,Perform by my friend

5-5 Poker deal,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loX8V_J5Ktw

Steal twist,a variation of twisting around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti_1__aNgQI
Old 03-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #6
Des

Wow, loved the Poker Deal. I think the ending in Steal Twist kind of gives the rest of the effect away (kind of, maybe it's just because I'm a magician), but the twist itself was awesome. Great stuff.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #7
Jason Leong

Thank Des,about the twist effect, this is just a variation of the trick.I know that this is not a very good version of it.About the poker deal, this is just one of the presentation.Now I doing a little project of mine,this is a collection of 12 card effect of mine publish in a booklet.Hope this can help people know about my material.