Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube
Warning Jorden Hamilton (WTFBlackMagic) Exposed

Don't ask me what is happening to YouTube Land but some people are definitely ruining it.

Hereby Jorden Hamilton, better known as WTFBlackMagic.

Jorden thought it was fun to make the so called "WORLDS BIGGEST CONTEST", and the biggest prizes including but not limited to "JERRY'S NUGGETS" are, as always with fake contests, based on luck entirely (and for the rest he apparently has a sponsor). However, this time the contest may actually not be fake (doubt it though), but that doesn't matter because the main prize definitely is.

Hereby the contest video:

A couple of days ago he actually made a review on his so called "Authentic Jerry's Nuggets", one of which will be given away in the contest:

Now that, people, is what we call fake Jerry's. The printing on the box is way off (the letters are too small, the design alignment is way off-center), the seal is fake, the cards sound and behave nothing like actual Jerry's, oh wait, no need to list those things because... there are gaff cards involved and there is no such thing as authentic Jerry's Nugget gaffs). Yet, he says they are the real deal and he happens to give away a deck valued 200-300 dollars in the contest.

To me it's obvious he expects the winner of the luck contest (if it's even a real winner) to choose for the Jerry's instead of the Arcanes, and probably if they choose for the Arcanes he will make them vanish into thin air, which he apparently has done before because someone says to not have received their deck of a previous contest/giveaway of his, and I have a feeling the person who said that is actually talking the truth... gee... I wonder why...

Of course we won't allow this kind of twisted manipulation.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote