Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
modernmanipulator

Default ModernManipulator.com Presents the Magic of Peter Pellikaan

Coming soon to ModernManipulator.com: The Magic of Peter Pellikaan!
Create your account today and gain 100points instantly which can be exchanged for discounts, freebies and teasers!

Enjoy!

modernmanipulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I absolutely dig Peter's magic, but I don't really dig how you signed up without saying hi, just to advertise your website (and a product that isn't even out or available for pre-order yet). Way to help overly commercializing the art.

Also, I would have liked your site a lot better if one of your top members wouldn't be a magic release pirate who actually pirated our products too. Doesn't really give your site a good name.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
modernmanipulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I absolutely dig Peter's magic, but I don't really dig how you signed up without saying hi, just to advertise your website (and a product that isn't even out or available for pre-order yet). Way to help overly commercializing the art.

Also, I would have liked your site a lot better if one of your top members wouldn't be a magic release pirate who actually pirated our products too. Doesn't really give your site a good name.
Mark,

Im sorry for the inconvience, i will write an introduction post after this one!

About one of our members, as you probably know it's not in my power to do anything about magic piracy, and that you can't hold MM responsible for others acts. I'd love to know which member you are talking about though. Please PM me

Regards,
Aron
Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I know. I'm sorry for giving that impression, but yeah, for me personally it is a big reason not to be part of your community, as I would not want to deal with someone who potentionally is going to pirate more of our products (and likely your own products too).
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
modernmanipulator

Quote:
I know. I'm sorry for giving that impression, but yeah, for me personally it is a big reason not to be part of your community, as I would not want to deal with someone who potentionally is going to pirate more of our products (and likely your own products too).
Mark,

Please respond to my PM
Thanks man!
Cheers,
Aron
Old 01-03-2012, 07:50 AM   #6
Leroy

Quote:

As a forum people post whatever, and its going to happen bro I can tell you one thing tho, its not nice to join and advertise, and people who actually are a true part to this forum wont respect it. one more thing tho, mark you have to put yourself in a jerks shoes, they dont have respect for magic. So they wont mind getting magic from their site. Thats the problem.
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #7
Matthewmcgurkmagic

User channel on YouTube

I have seen Peter work on many occasioons, this is on my wish list!

British Magical Champion
http://www.matthewmcgurk.com
Matthewmcgurkmagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manipulator, modern, network, social