Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
Kieran Oloughlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert View Post
Funny thing is though, girls love gay guy friends. There are a bunch of girls within my high school social group I still hang out with from time to time and they thought that from the time I met them in high school (Around grade 10) until graduation, they thought I was gay because I showed no interest to any of the girls in my entire school >.<
(By the way, I'm straight, just for your information hahaha )

My guy friends had to tell them I wasn't gay with positive assertion in order for them to calm down...

Point being, there are people out there who treat homosexuals (or thought-to-be homosexual) extremely nicely and sometimes even better than straight people. I think that's wonderful. I don't mind having a gay friend or a lesbian friend. I just personally wouldn't want gay man hitting on me, but that's all. Those parents really have a big problem with how they deal with problems.

Their head is too filled the teachings of the bible in a very narrow-minded way; I don't think even God would approve of the treatment that gay guy received.
I have a kind of funny story similar to your situation there. Me and my best friend where on the bus on the way home from school and we where talking to this girl who wed never meat before also from our school, anyway half way through the conversation my friends randomly lifted my head up a bit and staightened my tie the girl we where talking to then asked "Are you two togther, are you two gay?" And I was like Haha no and i for some reason I can now use this event against my friend.
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote