Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Theatre > On Stage
Notices

Old 12-24-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
Johnny Silver

Donor Score: 100
User channel on YouTube
Default Bill in Lemon (classic)

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Note: Here's a couple clips from todays show. I could have added more presentation, but again this was a casual show with people eating, and socializing. I dont usually work in those conditions but, its the holidays and they really wanted me to perform while everyone was eating and ordering, so I agreed. There was a ton of great food, Christmas carolers, and Santa. I did some table magic to prep everyone for the stand-up. Everyone had a great time. Alot of elderly people think of magic as being for the kids, so I got them involed, and they loved it. Great day. Happy Holidays to all my friends here at MTG !
Johnny Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
ouncesmusic

User channel on YouTube

I like how you explain that the elderly adults think of magic as being for kids and you got them involved anyways. I love getting people to an appreciation of this art they didn't think they had. But with that said, it's not always easy. Great job here.
ouncesmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:21 AM   #3
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Awesome job! Proves that no matter how easy or difficult a trick is, it's all about the performance. Easy stuff but very well performed (although I was wondering if you thought of having someone else cut open the lemon without walking all over the place ).

Me likes!
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:29 AM   #4
Johnny Silver

Donor Score: 100
User channel on YouTube

thanks guys! @Mark- thats a good idea. Ya, I noticed that I had walked around a bit too much, but I had no table directly next to me,like when im on stage, so I kinda had to "travel" to get my materials,lol. (while dodging waitresses)
Johnny Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Awesome stuff Johnny. I'm really impressed with how you manage to do a great show despite the not exactly ideal setting. Really cool, and a nice variety of effects too. Thanks for sharing.
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote