Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
Kieran Oloughlin

Default Exams!!!

Hello again!
I am in year 10 and I am doing mid term exams next week.
These are the first exams I have ever done and am kind of nervous about it. I am doing them for history (which I suck at) Science and maths (which I am reasonably good at). I have been doing revision for the past week and last week. We have done a fair bit of revison in maths, a bit in sicnce and have just started in hisotry in class. Hisotry revison has really helped me and we still have another 3 hours of hisotry in school before the exams so hopefully I will get all that I need to know down.

SSSSSSOOOOOOO yeah... I will be doing a few hours of revison this weekend and hopefully I will be ok. (I am a very good student, I always hand assigemnts up on time and do my homework and pay attention in class, HONEST!)

A lot of you will have done exams berfore so maybe some tips for my first time other than revise?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I am also pumped for next weekedn because I will be going to see pirates of the carraibean 4 with my friends, exams will be finished AND it will be a long weekend.
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote