Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 04:13 AM   #1
Kieran Oloughlin

So if you do this, what will you teach people? WIll you say what will be taught each lesson or not? Will people pay for private lessons and then say I wanna leanr confidental (or any other tricks) and you will go okay this is what you do.... or will it be based on improving things they already know?
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran Oloughlin View Post
So if you do this, what will you teach people? WIll you say what will be taught each lesson or not? Will people pay for private lessons and then say I wanna leanr confidental (or any other tricks) and you will go okay this is what you do.... or will it be based on improving things they already know?
Well, people can ask whatever they want but I have to agree with it first, before any appointment or payment is made. People could ask for help with their passes for instance, or with controls, or color changes, or presentations, all granted. But if they want an hour of me personally teaching them how to make 'The Flash', I won't agree with that.

It will be mainly on improving things they already know, to make the best out of those. If another, new technique is needed to improve, I will teach them that too. And of course I'll throw in a lot of my modern magic theories and subtleties.

Glad you guys like the name! eMprove it is!
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote