Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Old 08-19-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
Kelan
kittydakat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin View Post
In-fighting, name calling, playground antics, stealing ideas. It's all very dramatic but is it really that important? I can't say I was ever planning on asking Andrei out to dinner so to be honest I couldn't care less what argument he may or may not be having with Devo. Getting involved in it all is no more useful to you or I than watching an episode of a bad soap on tv. To me it's just another distraction. If the parties involved weren't so famous we wouldn't be interested and it would be like all the other "argument" threads that fill so many forums. Devo did this, Andrei did that etc. The overriding question for me is "BUT WILL IT HELP ME IMPROVE MY CLASSIC PASS!!!!!"
If the answer is no then I'm onto the next thread...

Basically, what matters to you and me is what these guys put out to the community. How good are their dvd's going to be for my education as a magician if I decide to buy them? When Andrei last took a dump, what he had for breakfast, or even who he is swearing at on a forum is not at all interesting to me and really doesn't affect anyone except the involved parties. These "flame wars" and related drama's can end up wasting alot of people's time. Just a warning.

Call me a grump if you like, I will understand
Fin, if you aren't interested in this kinda thing, don't read it
Kelan is offline   Reply With Quote