Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #35
Mark

User channel on YouTube

When I watched your apology video I thought: "Okay, fair enough, he said more than what we asked for, good for him.", even though it wasn't as emotional as Benji's video but fine.. to each their own.. at least you said it all, and much more. Major props to you!

But then I logged in to MSN, only to received a whole lot of offline messages from a friend ranting about the video due to quite some things, which destroyed absolutely everything I thought.

Apparently you deleted quite a lot of comments from the video (which shows because there are replies to comments that are not there), you turned off the likes and dislikes because apparently there were loads of dislikes, you turned off comment ratings because some of the more negative comments got most thumbs up, you used your second or your friend's channel 'TehRobertHD' to back yourself up with your alter ego (apparently as always, because I remember this happening in your previous contest videos too), and last but not least you uploaded a new video not even an hour after the apology video (most likely to draw away attention from the apology video).

May it be clear that you probably deserved absolutely everything people said in the comments, no matter how positive or how negative it would be. You also deserved all dislikes. Someone who is truly sorry would realize that and would not do everything to hide negative comments and negative ratings. People can be tough, and I had even warned you already that a video would probably be too late. You made the decision to make one, you did a great job on that, and then.. you wasted it. All you had to do is leave things at the apology video the way they were and step over it like a man.. like someone with guts. Then, you would have been forgiven.

So now I'm extremely afraid that in three months you will start all over again. If even after such an apology video you seem to do absolutely everything to show you don't really regret it and you keep manipulating things around, you probably don't regret it at all. You probably expect people to have long forgotten about the drama in three months.

I really hope you will prove me wrong. I really, really do. But whatever you have been doing only makes things worse and worse. How do you not realize that, even after all feedback you have gotten at previous videos?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote