Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #101
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

good job honey, i honestly do not know why this thread is still alive since he still has a channel and whatnot.

If you guys really want to f@#$ with this dude you must generate an illusion of there being another new girl magician of teenagehood out there for new bait.

"She" [in reality a dude magician who contacts this guy with a crew of two girls, one magician and one not] does not know about the gathering, has just frequently started magic, and has a friend with her in the videos because they both are cute little naive kiddies who saw some youtube videos of chris angel and are "sported" by magicians.

If push comes down to shove, some of us could get together and get this guy to email a certain channel on youtube to the point where we can have him say specific things [from what I see not hard] that can allow us to directly report him for harrasment and danger to a community of underage females.

For all I know I believe this guy is an already registered sexual offender and has resorted to hiding within his electronic life and in truth comes to no physical danger to any of these girls when push comes to reality, but that does not leave the understanding of innocence and emotional trauma that young girls and even women go through constantly when it comes to older male figures who sexually aggressive and oppressing.

to my point, is that if we are patient, generate a plan, and create a situation and setting where he can leak out his private information we can report to authorities that there is a sexual harraser within their area and that we have proof of his "danger" since he makes sexual advances online and we as a crew do not know how "far" he will go.

this is the tricky part. to get him to send in a message his want and desire and planned action to sexually commit to a young under age girl WITHOUT her approval or permission. If we make this "she" to be like "yeh f@#k me everywhere" or even a subtle "maybe" this will give us no leverage.

Ill be honest in saying this isnt the first time I have had to personally deal with perverts and rapists. no need to get into my history or closure either.

this is all I have to say about this matter. I personally do not approve of this thread since all this is doing is creating popularity and hate crime towards an indivual that the majority of us have no justified interactions with since the majority of us are males and the female magicians on here do block him and only have to deal with the moment of seeing that he emailed them again.

last statement: If you guys are down to take him out, lets talk about this or else any other attempts will be futile. If you guys will not do anything, and with fairness I can say from these posts there really isnt much that we can do, should just leave this topic for the female magicians who join as part of their introduction, which is mainly done by Mark, Albert and the administration.

Sorry for my rant you guys, this is just an edgy subject.....
Old 04-21-2012, 03:08 AM   #102
vjose32

User channel on YouTube
Default Finally

Today we can all claim a small victory as that creep George Waldman has been banned from Youtube! The day has finally come and Youtube is a better place. Hopefully we never see that ugly screencap again!
vjose32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:50 AM   #103
TheMisdirectingHand
David Nguyen

User channel on YouTube

Goooooood riddance!

•People who talk and never do: The Lower Class

•People who talk and do at the same time: The Middle Class

•People who do before they ever talk: The Upper Class

A real man does not need to talk. We are the upper class."

-Joseph Lau
TheMisdirectingHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #104
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

If need me I'll dress up as a woman and use myself as bait in a sting operation. What do you guys think?!
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:48 AM   #105
magic177

He's gone! If you all could have seen the messages he sent me before I blocked him...disgusting.
magic177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:27 AM   #106
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Dammit! I was kinda hoping to see Trav in a dress. Again!
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:15 AM   #107
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

He took the bait!
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #108
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Unfortunately he is back, new channel is GFDMWR72370. Don't worry I am working on reporting him right away.

And he is at it again, check out this comment:

In my fantasies, I do too, especially when their legs are as sexy as the girl in this video.

Found in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyVsv...BC0D6BD3050915

That girl is like 10!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:30 PM   #109
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Well his last channel got shut down but he is back yet again!!! This time with another channel fmr72370 - the numbers always give it away. So far he hasn't posted any videos and has only a few subs and is I guess keeping a low profile but he did issue me a challenge of some kind where if I figure out his puzzle within a puzzle he will leave forever and if I don't, I must leave forever. I won't even subject myself to his foolishness nor do I intend to leave. I've worked to hard to get to where i'm at and has done nothing except get himself removed twice from Youtube.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #110
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

This is a message that George sent to a girl magician on Youtube not too long ago, that he only supposedly sends to girls when they turn 18 or if they really want to know now. It's fairly disturbing.

Dear XXXXX
OK. As long as you never reveal what you will read in this message to ANYONE.
July 23, 1970. I, George Waldman, am born.
September 1976. I am sitting in my first grade class when I look over to one of my classmates named Jennifer Haimowitz. She is wearing figure-hugging jeans that show off her legs, particularly her thighs, very nicely. It's at this point that I begin my lifelong love of girl's thighs.
Spring 1977. The Magic of David Copperfield is on ABC. This is my first exposure to professionally performed magic on TV.
1977 or 1978. I'm watching a magic special on TV that has a variety of magicians on it. One of them is a female magician. I had never even thought of the possibility that a female could perform magic because up to that point, I had seen only men perform magic. She had a pair of shoes alone on a platform that danced on their own. Two assistants raised and lowered a cloth, and there she was, dancing in the shoes. She is quite famous, so I'm sure you've heard of her, Dorothy Dietrich.
June 1987. Now the adult part starts. I will not censor or hold anything back. You have been warned. I am watching a late night movie on Showtime called "Stripper". It was directed by Jerome Gary and released in 1985. It was a documentary about the 1st Annual Golden G-string Awards, which were held in 1983. I was watching it because of all the sexy women who would be showing off their sexy legs that I could masturbate to. Little did I know that this movie would change my life forever. About halfway through the movie, they had a montage scene with the various girls showing off their talents. One of the strippers blew a huge fireball. While most magicians I know only consider the fire performing arts, aka the allied arts, like fire eating, fire breathing, and stroking the body with fire to be only sideshow stunts, to me, they are magicians also. Needless to say, I was intrigued and because of the nakedness of the women, sexually aroused as well. A short while later, during the talent portion, they introduced one contestant as Venus DeLight. The announcer stated that she liked magic. For her talent portion, Venus performed a fire show that was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life up to that point. One of the first things she did was to stroke her absolutely perfect thighs with fire. When I saw that, I couldn't help myself and I masturbated so hard and fast that I ejaculated my sperm a few seconds later. Ever since then, I have equated female magicians with sexual stimulation. I have dreamed of wanting to marry a professional female magician, or a female who wants to be one, ever since for that reason.
January 15, 2006. I find out about the existence of YouTube and make an account. Shortly thereafter, I begin searching for magic videos that had females performing the art. I soon see that my collection grows and grows. I am still shocked to this day how many female magicians there are out there posting videos of them performing magic. I don't know the exact total because it's constantly changing, but the last time I checked, I had over 11,000 videos of females performing magic.
June 28, 2006. I am at the point where my appetite for female magician videos becomes an obsession with me, so after I watch that night's episode of Criss Angel's Mindfreak, I make a decision to stop watching male magicians almost entirely. The male magicians I'll still watch, but only very rarely, and then only when I'm watching a tutorial video include the team of magicians at Ellusionist, along with David Copperfield, Ricky Jay, Jay Sankey, and Michael Ammar.
So, there you have it. YOU chose to know. I did NOT force this decision on you.