Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Old 12-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #61
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

I've been trying to get other girls to block him but they seem to ignore my pleas. I will continue though until they do something. One of them told me she won't block him because he is the only one who posts comments on her videos, I do too though but not quite as much as he does.
vjose32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #62
nubmagician

User channel on YouTube

This guy is sick, Vjose32 sent me here to check out this forum and I'm appalled by the emails that he is sending these young girls, he needs to be put in prison full of big blacks guys that thinks he's hot and sexy. Everyone needs to Unite, I know Mismag is the biggest name on you magic, if we can all get together and let him know about this guy and what's he's doing to his young female subscribers, maybe he can send out a warning. He has the biggest voice to be heard. Nearly every Youtube magician subscribes to him. I don't know if he will go for it, but it's an idea.
nubmagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #63
Gnarlycardz

Heres another recent one

-Once again, this freak loves to comment on bare legs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1kK1zl6Rcg

"GREAT magic, AWESOME legs, BEAUTIFUL voice. Watch your angles. I'll tell you why in a PM."

Why in a PM? He has no problem commenting profoundly publicly, so I wonder what he says in PM's....
Gnarlycardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #64
nubmagician

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarlycardz View Post
Heres another recent one

"GREAT magic, AWESOME legs, BEAUTIFUL voice. Watch your angles. I'll tell you why in a PM."

Why in a PM? He has no problem commenting profoundly publicly, so I wonder what he says in PM's....
Yes he is Sick Christian. Me and vjose32 sent messages to Mismag822 and Andyfieldmagic to see if they could help spread the word. Could you help and do the same and maybe these girls will listen and block this P.O.S.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 AM   #65
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Well apparently that girl is 17 going on 18 and good ol George even knows her birthday and is probably counting down the days! I will be posting a video later tonight telling my subs, especially the girls, to contact mismag and andyfield and tell them what this guy is all about and to send out a warning to all their subs and you should all do the same, let's unite!
Old 12-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #66
nubmagician

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjose32 View Post
Well apparently that girl is 17 going on 18 and good ol George even knows her birthday and is probably counting down the days! I will be posting a video later tonight telling my subs, especially the girls, to contact mismag and andyfield and tell them what this guy is all about and to send out a warning to all their subs and you should all do the same, let's unite!
Andy field is now well aware of the situation with this guy, it's pretty bad when he is out tracking their birthdays, thats a sign of a huge problem their. these girls are not safe, i'm hoping Jay (mismag) will help in this concern for the young female magicians.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:07 AM   #67
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarlycardz View Post
Heres another recent one

You know I have noticed that A LOT, he is always telling them to pm him, or reply to his pm's, or that he will pm them, or asking why they don't respond (not like that isn't much of a surprise), why does he have to post comments telling them to pm him or saying he will pm them, I say shut up and just pm them already, instead of posting comments about doing so.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubmagician View Post
Andy field is now well aware of the situation with this guy, it's pretty bad when he is out tracking their birthdays, thats a sign of a huge problem their. these girls are not safe, i'm hoping Jay (mismag) will help in this concern for the young female magicians.
It's a sign of a huge problem when he is asking for their addresses and phone numbers and saying he wants to meet them. Darn, I forgot to tell Jay and Andy this guy was a 41 year old girlfriendless virgin.

Btw, here is the link to my latest vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KvymZOHd0

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Well here is another one for you.

Yes, before in one of my video he has told me of how "sexy" my legs are. And how he wants to "sniff" and "feel" them ALL day long. It creeped out A LOT. Then he did ask for my name and age. But I gave him fake ones. So anyways thanks for the heads up. Remember to subscribe, like and comment on my videos. Bye!

Btw, mismag is apparently reporting him to youtube and so are of my subs and andyfield is aware of him as well.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Everyone please email support@youtube.com and tell them to get TheMatrix off Youtube for good!!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #68
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

It's a good thing that you are asking for their help. However, especially for Jay, I'm not sure if he can or should make a warning video. Remember who Jay's target audience is: a lot (if not most) are all young children who aren't even 13 years old. I would be very hesitant to open up this perverted and disturbing world to young children...

Regardless, let's see how this turns out.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #69
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

i really hope he goes down for the count.. but i doubt it, unless "verbally and sexually abuse someone" is a crime.
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #70
Gnarlycardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0o9 View Post
i really hope he goes down for the count.. but i doubt it, unless "verbally and sexually abuse someone" is a crime.

Its called Sexual Harassment
Old 12-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #71
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

User channel on YouTube

You could be sentenced to jail time for excessive threatening and sexual harassment, especially if the victim claims that he/she has been extremely offended (like he/she is scared like hell).
Old 12-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #72
vjose32

User channel on YouTube

Apparently George is now sending out emails to one girl badmouthing me saying that he only posts comments about girls legs, but this is not what most girls have been telling me.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #73
nubmagician

User channel on YouTube

still commenting on young girls legs when you are 40 is strangely gross and perverted, he may think it's ok but he's sick in the head.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #74
ItsMagicITellYou
~Z~

User channel on YouTube

"he needs to be put in prison full of big blacks guys that thinks he's hot and sexy"

HAHAHA, amen bro!
Old 12-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #75
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

I have the necessary prescription for his "illness." Death.
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:49 AM   #76
Gnarlycardz

And Yet Another, This guy doesnt quit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlX-M...el_video_title

This is one of the worst ive seen, because You can actually see how young the girl is and he downright says

"Very easy to do. You have extremely beautiful legs. You should show them off in every video you post from now on."

This seriously isnt right, and needs to stop
Old 12-13-2011, 04:39 AM   #77
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

User channel on YouTube

If I could, I would throw him into a garbage can, shove some tapeworms in that garbage can, put a lid on that garbage can, chain it, duct tape it, melt the lid and container of the garbage can together, then hit it with a bat a few times, perform a few magic tricks by sticking sword inside and scare the karp out him to make him piss himself, then do a few spins and 50 meter drops, then leave him be with his tapeworm for an hour or two. I swould let him go after that
Old 12-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #78
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

If I ever met this cur I'd greet him with these 2 words:

Those two words, with that exact sounding voice. Sick bastardo.
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:01 AM   #79
ItsMagicITellYou
~Z~

User channel on YouTube

Albert, you seem like a very merciful and peaceful guy.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:16 AM   #80
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMagicITellYou View Post
Albert, you seem like a very merciful and peaceful guy.
he does, doesn't he?
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote