Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0o9 View Post
males, when they grow up, tends to forget how to cry... i mean, i watched 3 full animes that were said to have the saddest, most depressing and tear jerking endings EVER( and i'm telling you, those weren't just opinions), yet the most i got was a bit tear in my eyes( not even enough to call tearing up). But females... due to certain circumstances that i have yet to try and figure out, cry more easily as they grow up...( a classmate of mine who is a girl, cried her eyes out for 2 straight periods... over having her PICTURE taken) so no, your friend isn't emotional, she's most likely just following her instinct...
Yeah, there is definitely a truth factor to this. It is more often than not that a male's brain structure develops to become more logical than emotional, unlike females'. According to a science article, the wall (or a membrane, I don't remember) that splits the left and right side of a male's brain is a lot thicker than the women's, which makes emotional aspects greater for them due to greater interactions between the right and left brain. I think we can see that through their maternal instincts they express after they have a child too, more obviously.

You aren't weird, as long as you felt sad and terrible for certain unfortunate events. If you felt happy and excited about some sad unfortunate event, then there could be potential problems...