Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #3
Mark

User channel on YouTube

He actually makes sure the sponsor gets something for it too, even if it is a fake contest. This way the sponsor may actually support him no matter what because they both get profit, and the kind of profit they actually want. But I guess I can assure you that Pokerstud52 isn't in on this nor that he would agree with such actions though.

But yeah, it's just a popularity stunt, as always. Some people should be really, really ashamed of themselves, and especially those who do not feel and say that they are sorry.

EDIT:
I actually made sure to comment the following to the contest video:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHilkemeijer
I would hereby like to tell you that there is an exposure thread about this on Magicians: The Gathering (magicians dot cc). Feel free to sign up to back up yourself and best of luck with that because you will not be able to.

Best is just to stop this nonsense before it's too late and to apologize to whoever you have tricked into this contest and into thinking you give away (or even own) legit Jerry's Nugget cards. Just saying.

-Mark
And of course he deleted it, and really fast too.

Also, he already made sure to make himself a fake channel called 'TehRobertHD'. He uses it to back himself up, saying it are real Jerry's Nuggets and that it's a real contest, etcetera.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote