Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Magic Which?
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2011, 01:00 AM   #5
s13zeTheDay

User channel on YouTube

I have to say, i bought this download (which happens to have a money back guarantee) pretty skeptical, but it did improve my pass and is very thorough. It never claims to be an original move, and for what it is, an in depth look at the jiggle pass, it does its job well.

As for the issue of giving away secrets, in my opinion this trailer doesn't. The pass in general is one of the oldest moves in card magic and is used by almost every magician out there- I doubt anyone with no knowledge of how to do the pass will see the trailer and either figure it out or even be able to tell when a good magician does it.

@la0o9- though you can achieve a fast/burnable pass with practice, it really helps to have the fundamentals down solidly. Even if it isn't this video, you should have a good instructional resource if you want to learn the pass

Finally, @Mark- What qualifies as over-commercial for you? you seem to have listed most of the magic sellers out there. I understand many are out there not just to produce good magic and to overhype/market effects you'll never use, however most of the ones you listed are also great resources for genuinely good magic (if you sift through the bad stuff)

--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, A Study In Scarlet
s13zeTheDay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex, brick, pandrea, pass, thebluecrown