Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
Azukinimagician
Azukinimagician

User channel on YouTube

I went through my Inbox and I noticed I had a copious amount of PMs from theMatrix...

Here is one that stood out:

Subject:I'm BORED.

Dear Azuki,
I'm bored, Azuki. I don't know what to do because there's so much stuff for me to do on YouTube, I don't know where to begin. I could use a real friend like you right now to hang out with me and chat. We could chat about your upcoming videos, your past videos, your dancing, what we love/hate about YouTube, or whatever else you want. i'm going out soon for a couple of hours. When I get back, I'll e-mail you again to let you know when I've returned and also to let you know that I've shipped the decks I promised to you.
You are a very beautiful and sexy girl, Azuki, both inside and out. I hope that one day, we can be friends in real life as well as on YouTube.

Real friend? Sexy girl? Really..? I've never seen him in person whatsoever. He is not his real friend.

There is also one PM that stood out:

Dear Azuki,
I know you live in California because I remember reading your reply to a comment someone made on one of your videos. What part of California do you live in? One of my other YouTube friends, Katie Kim (Magic4u495), lives in Fullerton.
I was wondering if you would mind if we exchanged phone numbers, so we could call each other on the phone and discuss ideas for magic, yours, mine, and others. It would be GREAT if you can, but if you can't, I'll understand. If you want to chat with me online, it will be possible if you have a Yahoo!, HotMail, Live!, or MSN account. Just send me an E-mail to my Yahoo! address below, and an IM inviting me to connect. I'd LOVE to chat online or on the phone with you.

Of course, I said no about the whole emailing thing and where I live then, here is the reply:

Dear Azuki,
I understand and respect your decision completely. I am glad you said that we would be able to when you got older, and if I ever visit California will DEFINITELY be one of the places I visit, for one, well, now two, reasons. One will be to hopefully meet you in real life and the other, much older reason want to visit there is the Winchester House. How far do you live from there? Have you ever visited it?
When is your birthday and how old will you be when it comes up again?
Who, or what, inspired you to want to become a magician? Do you have any plans to pursue magic as a full-time professional when you get older? If not, what do you want to be? Do you know any magic other than card magic? I know you do because you have performed a few non card magic tricks. What I'm really asking is, why don't you try to branch off into other areas of magic and present a variety of magic effects and illusions and make a real routine out of what you know?
What's taking you so long with the Osterlind stack? Are you trying to completely and thoroughly memorize the order of the deck, so you don't have to worry about doing it the easy way, with the formula I showed you?

The Osterlind stack is what he told me earlier that should be used instead of the Si Stebbin's stack. He asked me quite a while now about this.

I reported him through YouTube, but he is still active through YouTube. I wish there is some way where he can just be terminated...
Azukinimagician is offline   Reply With Quote