Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #9
Mark

User channel on YouTube

Adam,

For when you read this thread again, I would like to bring some other things to your attention. Just to help you out.

First off, your company has not been registered. This is required for any company, especially when they are active. Since your company has been officially released last night (although still unavailable through http://flatlinemagic.com at this moment in time but you guys seemed to have shared http://flatlinemagic.com/index.php anyways and are selling stuff on it), to have registered it is a definite must. Be sure to do that before getting into legal issues, will you? Good.

Secondly, I wish to have seen back your personal qualities in your performances and the video material. I supposed that in the edited material, it all seems more than fine, but I noticed that (in particular with 'Boxy') there is not a reasonably good live performance, also as shown by the reactions. Boy are there some major flashes to be seen, and not just from the camera's point of view. For someone who has been doing magic supposedly for quite some years, and in your case for someone who now is head of a magic production company as well, this is quite a shame.

Also, why is it that in the file folder, there happened to be a video from 'Wildlife' (also to be seen in the screenshot)? I hope you realize this is copyrighted content you don't own and have shared, even if the folder would have been protected. Whoops.

Whenever there are any other concerns, you know where you will be able to find them. I know you're still learning, as Mark said, but this is getting a bit too reckless.

-Mark
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote