Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #11
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
If it looks like a professional magician, walks like professional magician and quacks like a professional magician.. it's a professional magician. Unfortunately, everyone would agree with me saying you haven't been quacking like one
Oh this is so good... This made my day

I can also tell that he is still saying the EXACT same things Johnny said. A common attribute to those who think they are superior.

I guess Jonathan here doesn't know how leaders are born: They show skills, compassion, intelligence, modesty, trustfulness, and truthfulness.

From my encounters with Mark, I think he pretty much showed all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammagic
The biggest wall that an amateur faces is performing in front of people. Most never get the nerve to do it. It's a huge step. Once you get out and do that it will change your view of magic forever.
Reality check. Most of the time, at least for me, performing in front of cameras are way more challenging than performing live. Sure you can retake it as many times as you want. But first of all, it provides you with practice. Secondly, people can replay videos. Due to that, you find ways to minimize your exposure, which work just as effectively in real life most of the time. In other words, misdirection just doesn't work as well.

From the other thread:
Quote:
I have a group of guys in India who all love me and watch my videos religiously. Their club is just for guys who love me.
and then...

Quote:
You're used to everyone looking up to you and thinking you're amazing. So when I came along and gave you a little dose of reality and didn't believe your bullsh*t you got defensive. You should of taken the challenge and proven yourself. But instead you made excuses.
Hmmm.... I wonder why I put these quotes up there... I wonder why... Oh that's right. I was trying to prove hypocrites + wannabees do exist