Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > Broadcast Yourself
Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 04:21 AM   #1
TheMatrix72370

Warning Female magicians rule!

Hello, everyone. My name is George Waldman. My YouTube, FaceBook, and overall internet ID is TheMatrix72370. I am the BIGGEST fan, lover, supporter, helper, and respecter of female magicians that any of you will EVER meet or know. Eventually, sometime next year, I hope to have my claim verified as having the world's largest collection of female magician videos in one place anywhere on the internet. If it is verified and I get my certificate, I just want to thank every female magician worldwide who has ever posted a magic video, or ever will post a magic video, on YouTube. It doesn't matter if your my friend or if you have blocked me on YouTube, without all of you, my channel wouldn't exist, nor would it be the go to channel if you want to watch female magicians perform magic. So, THANK YOU again.

FEMALE MAGICIANS RULE,
George Waldman
TheMatrix72370@yahoo.com
TheMatrix72370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:26 AM   #2
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

welcome dude?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Hahahaha if you haven't explained it like that, we would have thought you were a pervert
I'm joking with you!

Either way, welcome aboard to MTG! Everyone here is great (including myself, yes~).

Just be careful not to expose any magic by accident, as there may be laymen who come and go in this forum
Old 11-14-2011, 05:15 AM   #4
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix72370 View Post
I just want to thank every female magician worldwide who has ever posted a magic video, or ever will post a magic video, on YouTube.
Since I haven't ruled out that sex-change op yet I gladly accept your thanks and I'm grateful in advance for the advertising your youtube channel may provide
Fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

even with you explaining all that... i still take you as a pervert... is that ok? JK, welcome to our forum, like Albert said, you must be weary of your words, they might come back and bite you one day
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:36 AM   #6
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Yup, just please be careful not to intentionally, or not, harass some of the female magicians on here. We don't want them feeling uncomfortable in the forum

Other than that, cheers?
Old 11-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
Admin

User channel on YouTube

Dear Mr. Waldman,

We have received multiple messages from female magicians in which they told us that you have either stalked them and/or sent them very inappropriate messages. It seems like you have taken your hobby of collecting female magicians a tad too far.

We hereby would like to ask you to keep your hobby outside of our forums, as well as sending messages to these female magicians. You should know that a lot of these girls fear you and at least one of them, who happens to be on our own online artist team, even deleted her original YouTube account and videos back in the day just because of that (and we doubt she is the only one who did that).

Seeing what kind of messages you have sent, even requesting your favorite body parts to be clearly seen in the videos, we honestly think it is a surprise that not every girl magician has either blocked you or deleted their YouTube accounts. And that they blocked you on YouTube doesn't mean you should start bothering them on any other site, including but not limited to this board. You have already been guilty of that twice in the short time you have been a member here.

We definitely allow you to become part of this community, but if you only signed up to practice and expand your hobby, we would like to ask you to leave and to think over your actions a couple of times.

Thank you.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #8
thetophatfirm
Red

User channel on YouTube

@Matrix:

damn dude.

this thread isnt even three days old.

Calm down bro. seriously.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:48 AM   #9
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Well said Admin! We don't want to encourage wierdo's to frequent these forums.. God no! Well except me, Trav, Albert, etc..

On a more serious note, mr Matrix.. true RESPECT for women includes NOT doing things which might freak them out. It sounds like you may be falling into the trap of letting your own interests/obsessions go so far that they negatively affect other people; which shows a lack of respect for those people and will do you no favours in the long run. Please think carefully about what you are doing. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely
Fin
Old 11-16-2011, 01:49 AM   #10
Mark

User channel on YouTube

George, I decided to have a look at your Facebook activity, and it bothers me (and hopefully everyone else) to the max. The following part, taken from the most recent public activity, is one of the reasons why:
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Waldman
I am the BIGGEST fan, lover, helper, supporter, and respecter of female magicians like you that you will EVER know or meet. It has been a dream of mine for 24 1/2 years to meet, fall in love with, lose my virginity to, and marry a professional female magician, in that order.
This is no way to talk to anyone really, and especially not to a young lady. Since it was totally irrelevant for the topic and context, it is obvious you are absolutely serious about it too, else you could've actually been joking around (if only you were).

It's really obvious why so many girls have been fearing you. It is one thing to actually think such things as a 41 years old guy, but it's a whole different thing to say such things out loud... and in public. I can only imagine what the private messages would be like, even though I'd rather not. Although the compliments you have been giving girls may be respectful, it should have stopped right there and not change into something disturbing like the quote.

But yeah, this is not just from a moral point of view, but there are also legal issues that come along. A big part of the girls you talk to are underage, and stalking isn't appreciated by law either. Things could really get out of hand for you if you would continue your communication like that, and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't yet, seeing for how long you have been doing this.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #11
Fin

User channel on YouTube

Ok, he's definitely wierder than me.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
la0o9
Move monkey atm

User channel on YouTube

right... i like being different... but that was just disturbing to post on someone's FB page... everything about it seems like a quote from Barney's( the douche bag on "How i met your mother") book... and that's, in no way, a compliment
"It's a small world, but only relatively"
"Reality is not the world, it is the way humankind depicts the world, thus when you alter a person's way of seeing the world, you alter reality itself"
la0o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #13
BenjiTaylor

User channel on YouTube

Hmmmmmmm not good at all.
BenjiTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #14
Azukinimagician
Azukinimagician

User channel on YouTube

..Hi George,
I'm just a little irritated about the fact that you ALWAYS register every single website. It really seems like you want to find female magicians.
I mean, my question is: What is your advocation? Do you have any jobs?

You founded me through facebook, my personal youtube account, and The Discourse.

Mark is definitely right...
I feel a little "awkward" about you saying, "I am the BIGGEST fan, lover, helper, supporter, and respecter of female magicians like you that you will EVER know or meet. It has been a dream of mine for 24 1/2 years to meet, fall in love with, lose my virginity to, and marry a professional female magician, in that order."
Azukinimagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:05 AM   #15
Johnny Silver

Donor Score: 100
User channel on YouTube

I seen him over a year ago posting things to girl magicians, and people telling him to back off. The very first day this was posted, I was going to say something, but I didnt want to in case he had changed his ways.

Also I just googled his name TheMatrix72370 and if you look through the pages it shows all the comments that he has posted on little girls' videos. On page 3 she replies.. TheMatrix72370, one more comment like that and I'll report you. .....
Johnny Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #16
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

Donor Score: 50
User channel on YouTube

There are... so many things I wish to say. As much as I love to joke around and be a general pain in the ass, I must resist. It takes all of my willpower to avoid quoting the facebook status and changing one word to add a little homosexuality to it. Oops I suppose my willpower wasn't strong enough.

Now that I have that out of my system, I'd like to be serious.

You say you respect women. To respect them, you must also graciously accept their opinions of you and your behavior. You must also respect every aspect of them. That means you must respect their privacy. I don't know the exact details about how you treat women, but from the information provided in this thread, it isn't with respect. Sure, perhaps you believe your intentions are reasonable and sincere. I'm sorry but it isn't. Think about the response you get. These women block you, and are creeped out by you. That should be proof enough that what you're doing isn't socially acceptable.

I agree that you should keep your hobby off of this board, for the protection of our female board users. And to protect you from yourself.

As a finishing note, I'd like to post a music video from The Lonely Island, but I'm afraid it isn't quite appropriate. A few of you may know what video I'm referring to. Have a great day everyone, Philosopher Travmang has video games to play!
Travmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #17
Gnarlycardz

This message is to let you know the kind of freak this guy is. 1 his channel is "dedicated to female magicians" according to him.

Heres some links where you can read his comments toward young girls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbFi7...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QNNR...el_video_title

This one is very shocking : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsoB5IeLTps

These are only a couple.

-Gnarly

---------------------------
Gnarlycardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

User channel on YouTube

*cleans puke out of mouth* blegh
Old 11-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #19
Gnarlycardz

can u believe it? Hes even sent "gifts of cards" to girls, some even have unboxings. This guy is a freak
Gnarlycardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #20
Travmang
Pharaoh of Magicianry

User channel on YouTube

For me, the part I find most appalling is the fact that he seems to target young girls in their teens.